25. Together again

Baro's girl [may be upsetting to anyone affected by domestic abuse]

As the police cars pulled up outside with the guys in one which came to a grinding hault they all heard the gunshot a few seconds after getting out and waiting. 

A member of the public had seen Jake drag Amanda and Catherine into the warehouse the day before and called the police.

As they all heard the gunshot officers ran in and they had to stay down there not knowing what was going on. It was tense and Baro and Jinyoung were so scared as they saw the ambulance also pull up not knowing if Jake had killed Catherine or not.  

Back in the warehouse Catherine stood up and looked out of the window. Jake was dead, then she looked over at Amanda, she was breathing. A tear rolled down her cheek, and then she saw the police officers walk in with guns out for protection. Then Catherine banged on the window at them, tears of relief streaming down her face as she did. The officer saw her and went to the office.

"Stand back I am kicking the door in."

"Okay."

She stood back and with one kick she was out of the office and she went straight to Amanda who was laying on the floor.

"Amanda."

"I..I."

"No, don't talk okay just hang in there okay." 

Then the medics ran in to look at them both. Before they got there Amanda handed Catherine a note and she read it and just looked at Amanda and smiled.

"Take care of Amanda first." Catherine insisted she needed the help more than her right now. Then Catherine saw the window and went over to it. She looked out and saw the guys all standing there waiting on anything. She saw the window could easily be opened and with one quick move opened it and screamed down.

"BARO! JINYOUNG!"

They all looked up they was so glad to see her that tears welled up in all their eyes. 

"SWEETHEART!" Baro called out 

Catherine smiled and then started to run, Baro saw her do it and then he looked at Jinyoung and then he said to Baro

"Go get her."

With that Baro started running too the officers didn't stop either of them they all knew how close they were and knew that they just needed to see each other. As Baro ran in he found the stairs and made his way up, at the same time Catherine was making her way down the stairs when she came to a halfway point and she saw Baro, he saw her. Catherine jumped down the last two stairs and ran straight into his arms and burst into tears. 

"Oh my heart, my heart."

Baro said also crying a little he was so glad that she was okay.  She was shaking a lot, what had happened in such a short space of time obviously had a affect on her. 

"It's okay now I've got you." He said to comfort her as they started walking down the stairs out of the warehouse. Catherine stopped crying and stayed close to Baro as they walked out of the warehouse and he took her straight to her soulmate, as soon as they saw each other again they kissed and held onto each other. 

"My angel." Jinyoung said wiping tears away from her eyes they just stood there holding each other and smiling. Meanwhile CNU was looking at his phone a lot and nobody knew why.

"Are you okay?" 

Sandeul asked him, "oh, ye,yeah thanks." It was pretty obvious he was worried about something.

Then the stretcher with Amanda came out of the building and toward the Ambulance. Catherine then looked at CNU and she went to him, he saw Amanda and he was shocked to see her. 

"Oh my god Amanda."

Gongchan said then Catherine took CNU's hands and said to him. "Can you go with Amanda to the hospital for me?" "Okay Catherine." He replied and the medics let him in while Catherine went in the other, as she got in they asked "is anyone coming with you?" Then Baro stood at the door and got Jinyoung to get in and he said "Her boyfriend is." and with that they all went to the hospital. 

At the hospital Catherine was seen too and cleaned up, and it was decided by the doctor that she had to stay in overnight just to be safe, Jake hit her head pretty hard in the warehouse. She sat in the bed with Jinyoung by her side they were together and now Jake was dead they could finally move on from all of this and Catherine could start over in her life. Just then Catherine saw CNU standing outside and she said to Jinyoung.

"I need to talk to CNU about something can you get me some food please?"

"Of course Jagi." He smiled and kissed her before leaving, then CNU came in.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"How's Amanda?"

"She's okay she came through the surgery."

"She needed surgery?"

"Yeah, she was lucky Jake didn't do too much damage."

"That was lucky."

"Yeah."

"Amanda told me."

"She did?"

"Yeah."

"Oh."

"Why haven't you told the others."

"I, I didn't want it to affect your recovery Catherine."

"You don't have to worry about that, will you tell them all now?"

"Yeah I will."

"We can do it now they are all coming in." 

Sandeul Gongchan Baro and Jinyoung all walked into the room together and took a place by the bed Jinyoung and Baro being the closest to her of course. Catherine and Jinyoung kissed and then Catherine said to them.

"Guys, CNU has something he wants to tell you all."

They all looked at him not sure what he was going to say, he was a little bit anxious about doing it but he knew it would all be okay now. He took a deep breath and he announced to the room.

"Amanda is my girlfriend."