29. The wedding

Baro's girl [may be upsetting to anyone affected by domestic abuse]

Quick note - the girl CNU is with in "solo day" mv is exactly how I pictured Amanda in my head 

Also Baro's girl is almost over now, and as for the final part that is going to take a while for me to write after this one goes up. This is one of my best stories that I have written and I hope you can all look forward to more stories by me too. Anyway on with the next part, enjoy.  

---------------------

4 months later - the day before Catherine and Jinyoungs wedding

Jinyoung was in a hotel for the night with CNU, Sandeul and Gongchan and Catherine, Amanda and Baro were back at the apartment together before the wedding. It had taken them 4 long months but they had managed to put a wedding together. Catherine and Amanda were sat there on the couch while Baro was at the table watching them both, he smiled. Baro was just so happy that his number 1 girl was getting married to the love of her life that day and that he was going to give her away just as her mom had asked of him. Catherine and Amanda were sat there talking so much had happened in the 4 months it didn't feel real.

"It feels like everything is finally falling into place for us all now."

"It really does, you are marrying the love of your life tomorrow."

"And then two months later you'll also be getting married Amanda."

"I know it doesn't seem real that we'll both have husbands."

Amanda looked at her engagement ring it always made her happy and everyone could see it. Nobody had any idea that CNU had planned to propose to Amanda but when he did do it with them all there it was so beautiful and everyone cried a little.

"You really love your ring don't you?"

"I do Catherine I do."

"We have amazing men in our lives."

"We do, we really do. Have you both seriously written vows to each other?"

"We did, I don't know what Jinyoung has said and he doesn't know what I have said."

"That is so beautiful, I hope CNU and I can do that."

"Go for it what's stopping you."

Then Amanda looked at the clock it was midnight, then Catherine and Baro looked at the clock and they all smiled and decided to go to bed so they were all well rested before the wedding. Before Catherine went to bed her and Baro had a talk. 

"Well here we are."

"Yeah this is it I'll be Jinyoung's wife this time tomorrow."

"I wouldn't have it any other way you know that."

"I do Baro, please just promise me one thing?"

"What is it?"

"Promise me that you will always be there for me even after I am finally married?"

"You know I'd never leave you alone Catherine you're my number 1 girl and I made a promise to your mom to always be there for you it's a promise I will never be breaking okay."

"Okay, love you."

"I love you too."

They hugged and then went to bed. They all slept well through the night it was going to be a wonderful day for them all. The bed felt lonely without Jinyoung there but Catherine knew it was only for one night. As Catherine fell asleep she was happy and excited to know that she would be Jinyoung's  wife in just a few hours time. 

-----------------------

Wedding day

Catherine woke up and looked at her bedside clock, she was awake a hour earlier than she should of been but at this point she didn't really care today was her wedding day. She got out of bed and she could hear Baro and Amanda in the kitchen cooking, Catherine put on her dressing gown and walked into the kitchen to see them both there waiting for her to wake up. Catherine sat down and Baro sat across from her this was a big day for Catherine and Baro he was giving her to the man she was always meant to be with and nobody else.

"How are you feeling?"

"Happy."

"I'm glad, this is your day today."

"Mine and Jinyoung's day."

"True, I can't wait to see you in your dress."

"I think you'll like it."

"Everyone will like it."

They smiled at each other and then they all ate breakfast together, the ceremony was at 1pm which gave Catherine a while to get ready with Amanda's help. The girls spent most of the day in Catherine and Jinyoung's bedroom getting ready at one point Catherine's mum came to help her get into her dress and then she left to go to the church where everyone else was waiting. Soon enough the time came for them to go, the wedding car was waiting for them all outside. Baro now had a suit on and waited for Catherine. Amanda walked out of the bedroom first.

"She's ready now."

Baro smiled and then Catherine walked out of the bedroom, she looked so beautiful and Baro almost cried.

"You ready to be a married woman?"

"Yeah, I am."

And with that all three then left the apartment and got into the car to go to the church. 

As the car pulled in everyone was already inside and it was just the three of them out there waiting to go in. Before they did Baro took hold of Catherine and he said to her.

"I'll always be your superhero Catherine."

She smiled and as the music started and everyone stood up Amanda walked in first, CNU was almost in tears at how beautiful she looked as a bridesmaid and then it finally was Catherine's turn to go to Jinyoung, they both walked in and Jinyoung was just in awe at how beautiful she looked. This walk was something like a fairytale, as they got to the front of the church Catherine smiled at Jinyoung and he smiled back, then it was time for Baro to give her away which he did very well and then he sat down and the ceremony began. Soon enough it was time to get to them reading the vows they had written to each other, Jinyoung went first.

"Catherine, my angel you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I know most people in this room already know this but when Baro first introduced me to you I fell in love with you right away. And here we are now I'm about to become your husband and when I do I promise that I will never leave your side and will always love you, you are the love of my life and my soulmate and I will do all that I can to make you happy."

And then it was Catherine's turn to read her vows.

"Jinyoung I, I am so happy to be standing here with you today as we become man and wife, our love story took us a few years to get to here but we made it now and nothing can stop us. After everything we have been through together and apart has just made us stronger and from this day on I promise to do everything in my power to be the best wife that I can be, you are my one true love and nobody can take away what we have together."

After they read their vows the rest of the ceremony went on and finally a little while later the minister said.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."

The kiss was beautiful and there was not a dry eye in the room as the ceremony came to a end and then all the paperworks were signed and then Catherine and Jinyoung walked out of the church as man and wife. They had done it, they were married and it was just wonderful. 

At the reception everyone was having a great time and it was a amazing day and then it was time for the married couples first dance. They were both on the dance floor and the song started playing and everyone watched them both together. 

"We did it Jagiya."

"We did my husband."

They kissed and Catherine rested close to Jinyoung as they danced together under the disco ball light. This was the greatest day of their lives together and right after that they were going off together on their honeymoon to Paris, somewhere that Catherine had always wanted to go and now she was getting the chance to go there with her loving husband. 

The party went on into the night, before Catherine and Jinyoung left Catherine went to Baro and she said to him.

"Can you visit Sam in the morning?"

"Of course Catherine."

She smiled and then she had to go as Baro walked her over Jinyoung took her hand and then they got in the car and went to the airport to go to Paris. The party carried on for a couple of hours more before everyone called it a night and then everybody went home. 

As Baro got into bed that night he smiled and knew that finally things were okay for Catherine after all the pain and hurt she had been through. 

The next morning Baro went to see his Godson just like he had promised Catherine that he would he sat by the grave and he just started to talk to Sam.

"Hey champ, your mom got married yesterday she looked so beautiful in her dress. She asked me to come and see you today, we all think about you every day Sam. I know that fate had other things planned for you but no matter what you will always be my godson and I will always love you and cherish you as if you were still alive."

Then Baro wiped a tear away from his eye and kissed Sam's headstone and then he went back to the apartment feeling a lot better and glad that Catherine had asked him to and visit Sam.