26. You&me; forever

Baro's girl [may be upsetting to anyone affected by domestic abuse]

They were all surprised CNU and Amanda nobody suspected a thing not even for a second. 

Jinyoung understood how he felt as he had held back his feelings for Catherine for so long it wasn't unusual to him at all. 

CNU had found Amanda and. they had fallen deeply in love with each other and they could all tell just by the look on his face.

"You're with Amanda?" 

Gongchan said happy for CNU and somewhat confused as to why it was kept a secret.

"Yeah I am."

He said with a proud smile on his face. The others were happy for him too they all actually just wondered why they didn't know.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" 

Sandeul asked him, CNU was a little cautious over whether he should say or not so then Catherine stepped in and she said to them all.

"He didn't say anything because he thought it would put a pause on my recovery which it hasn't by the way."

"See if anything it had made her happy and we can all see it." 

Baro said looking at her with the love he had always had for her as her life long friend, Catherine always says that Baro is her hero but really she is his hero for being able to come through a very abusive relationship and finding her way to her soulmate Jinyoung.

Then Jinyoung said to him. 

"Well, I'm glad we know and honestly Amanda is great for you."

CNU smiled and then the door opened and a bed was brought in. 

"Amanda." 

Catherine said with a smile on her face as the bed was put into place, the press had found out about Jake's sudden death and were trying to get into the hospital to talk to the girls which was not going to happen. CNU went right over to Amanda and held her hand as she laid there in her bed worried about what everyone was thinking. Baro walked over to the bed held Amanda's other hand and he said.

"Welcome to our family Amanda."   

Amanda smiled and said

"Thank you."

"Don't worry about it, you make our CNU happy and that makes all of us happy."

"I thought you wouldn't like it."

"Why?" Sandeul asked

"We kept it a secret from you." Amanda replied looking at CNU who was now her hair and just glad to have her back with him right where she belonged. 

"You are all so kind."

"As are you Amanda we are all so thankful to you for helping Catherine out through everything."

"Thank you Gongchan."

Nothing felt awkward at all, two members now in relationships and they were with the right people and everyone was happy with it. Catherine and Jinyoung, CNU and Amanda four people found each others hearts under circumstances that none of them could really explain at all but what they all knew was that it was destiny that they were now both couples. As they all sat there talking a police officer walked in with a doctor and the officer said.

"The press are outside we should have them out of here soon, we'll have a guard at the door just incase any of them try to sneak in."

And then the doctor said to them.

"The boyfriends can stay here with the girls tonight you will both be discharged tomorrow."

"Thank you."

Catherine said and then they both left and the guards were outside the door like the officer said they would be. 

"And now I'm homeless."

Amanda said, everyone looked at her and then CNU asked

"what do you mean?"

Amanda looked at them all and then she said. 

"When Jake came and kidnapped me yesterday he set my apartment of fire and then dragged me off to the van."

The guys all looked at each other and they all knew what needed to be done so they let CNU say it.

"Move in with us." 

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, you're my girlfriend I won't have you leave hospital tomorrow with nowhere to go to."

"He's right and anyway you have been such a good support to Catherine and you have made CNU very happy too."

Jinyoung said and then he looked at Catherine and then he said.

"My angel I know we haven't been a couple for long but I can't bear to be without you."

Catherine sat up rather confused as to what her boyfriend was doing and then she asked him.

"Jinyoung what is this?"

He looked at her and as he put his hand on her heart he then said to Catherine.

"When Jake took you then I knew that I couldn't ever loose you ever again. I know we haven't been together long but what I do know is that you are my soulmate and the love of my life and I love you so much my angel so, Catherine."

Then he got down on one knee and got out a ring box and then he said.

"Will you marry me?"

Catherine couldn't believe it, yes it was rather sudden they had only been together officially for a couple of months but deep down they both knew that they were just meant to be together.

"Yes, yes a million times yes I will marry you." 

She said tears rolling down her face, then Jinyoung stood up and put the ring on her finger and they kissed, the others all smiled and cried too. The right people were finally engaged to be married to each other and this time nothing was going to get in the way of that.

Sandeul looked up at the clock it was 11:30pm, then himself Gongchan and Baro decided to go back to the apartment and let the girls rest. They all said there goodbyes and left, then Jinyoung and CNU climbed onto the beds with their girls and held them until they all fell asleep.