24. Jakes last hurrah

Baro's girl [may be upsetting to anyone affected by domestic abuse]

Baro's girl

"Baro? What's going on?"

CNU asked a very shocked and scared Baro. 

"Jake has Catherine."

"What?!"

"He, he took her during the night."

"Are you serious?"

"Look at this."

Baro said handing CNU the photo, he looked at it and was taken aback. Why now, why take her?

"I need to call the police."

"Okay Baro I guess I'll tell Jinyoung."

"You'll tell me what?"

CNU turned round and he saw Jinyoung standing there waiting for a answer. CNU didn't want to do this but he knew he had to.

"Jake came in the night and he took Catherine."

"How? She would never contact him!"

Jinyoung looked for his shoes at the front door.

"Hyung what are you doing?"

"He has my angel I need to go find her."

"That isn't a good idea."

"HE HAS MY ANGEL I NEED TO BRING HER BACK TO BARO AND I NOW!"

"Hyung stop! Going after Jake won't help the situation he could kill her."

"What do I do then?"

"We wait for the police to get here."

Meanwhile Jake had Catherine held captive in a old factory, in the managers office, she wasn't crying anymore she just looked at Jake he looked awful. Unshaven and dirty clothes, he hadn't made any effort since the day he had tried to kill her in the warehouse the first time. Then all of a sudden Catherine heard a noise from a closet she looked over, and then Jake got angry he opened the door and dragged someone out.

"Amanda."

Catherine said as he sat her next to Catherine.

"I'm so sorry Catherine."

"It's okay Ama.."

"SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU."

Jake growled at them both he was trying to get his thoughts together of what to do next. 

"Why are you doing this Jake why?"

"Because you are mine forever you silly little girl."

"I'm not yours! I am with Jinyoung now and he is a better man than you will ever be you spineless piece of crap!"

Then Jake punched her in the face. Catherine felt a bit of pain but not much she had gotten to used to Jake's beatings that she felt nothing when he hit her now.

He had no anger in his expression it was more of a he had no idea at all what he was doing right now. 

Catherine was very scared but she didn't let it show if she did Jake would kill her and Amanda and then go after Baro.

Back at the apartment The police had been there and questioned everyone and now it was just a case of finding them both, the police had no idea that Jake had Amanda too. 

Jinyoung was pacing the floor he felt so useless his girlfriend was taken by her psycho ex and vanished with her, tears rolled down his face and the crying felt good like it let all the bad feelings out of him ready for when he would see his angel again. 

Baro meanwhile called her phone and left a voicemail to her for when she was found alive and well.

"Catherine, it's me I,I. I will find you and bring you back home to me and to Jinyoung right where you belong. The police are just chasing a hopeful lead up now which might help find you. I love you so much my precious girl okay and I know you will always remember that. I love you and I'll see you soon."

Then he ended the message and Jinyoung walked over to see him.

"Yeah?"

"We'll get her back right?"

"Of course she'll be back here with you and me where she belongs."

CNU, Gongchan and Sandeul didn't know what to do either all the sitting round waiting was the norm for them but this time it was so different with Catherine's life was hanging in the balance anything could happen to her.

Then a police officer walked in and Baro and Jinyoung walked over.

"Jake was spotted taking Catherine into the old factory at 5:30am, we all need to go down there now there is a high chance that they are all still there."

Nobody said a word and they all got into cars and drove down there right away. 

Back at the warehouse Jake knew the police would come so he then stepped into action with something.

"Wh, what are you doing?" 

Catherine asked him. He had that evil look on his face like when he was about to hurt catherine again. But he wasn't going for her, he was going for Amanda. He grabbed her and dragged her into a different part of the factory locking Catherine into the managers office. Catherine stood up and watced Jake drag Amanda down to the warehouse itself and pull out a knife from his pocket. 

Amanda tried to escape but she was no match for Jake at all. He grabbed her hair and pulled her body up and then Catherine watched in horror as Jake slit Amanda's throat. Amanda tried to gasp for air but Jake had stuck the knife in so deep that it was hard to get out at first but he did and then he let Amanda's lifeless body drop to the floor. 

Tears ran down Catherine's face and then all of a sudden they both heard sirens driving up to the warehouse and then Jake knew it was game over. He looked at Catherine one last time pulled out a gun and shot himself in the head. Catherine fell back with the gunshot onto the floor she sat there for 2 minutes and then she stood up, Jake was dead.