t w o

Mission: Protect The Bastard

Jongkook's POV

"It's over, I can't believe I went out with you. You dirty little ." I said selflessly.

"B-b-but I love you" Fei stuttered.

"You are boring, FACE THE FACT!! You were my little toy, NOW LEAVE!!" Fei started to cry even more, she ran away crying. PFFTT . I only dated her because she seem easy to fool. She was the 5th girlfriend this week I think. Whatever at least I'm single for now...

 

Nara's POV

I dragged my suitcase up to the Jeo's mansion. My glasses kept sliding off my nose, I couldn't help to throw my glasses on the floor and smashed it. Oh , mind, mind think!! I used my powers to fix it. I needed to keep my disguise on at all times incase EXO seem to find me.

"Heelllooo, anybody home?"

"What is your name and state your business," said the guard.

"Umm, Lee Nara," I had to keep it low profile.

"Lee Nara? Oh, come in, come in," 

"Thank you" 

I knocked the big door. I was greeted by a women. Maybe she is the woman of the house.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Lee Nara"

"Darling, welcome to your new house, I am the woman of this house of some sort," Mrs Jeon said.

Mrs Jeon ordered the maids to carry my suitcase, but I decline the offer and let myself carry it. Mrs Jeo showed me my room. My mouth dropped in amazement. This room is amazing. 

"Sorry that my husband and my son couldn't greet you now but they will tonight. Please get some rest and get a little dressed up for tonight," informed Mrs Jeo.

"Thank you for everything" 

" No problem anything for my son"

She left me in this dream bedroom. I packed away my things and went to rest. 

I woke up and got dressed, I took my glasses off and put in contacts. I knew it was risky but I defeated EXO countless times. They seem to get stronger everytime. I went out of my bedroom and bumped into a chest. 

"Watch where you going, JEEEEZZZ" said a manly voice.

"Excuse yourself" I said. I looked up to see a boy's face. He was half . 

"You like what you see?" 

" I've seen better," I inspected.

I push him aside and walked away. Why am I always late?

Me and my husband left already. You can go with Jungkook if you want, if not go by yourself. The resturant is at the Royal Diamond. 

See you there, 

Mrs Jeon.

I took my Audi R8. I loved it!! 

I met Mrs and Mr Jeo at the resturant. 

"Jungkook, always late, let's just order first" said Mr Jeon.

A boy appeared and slumped himself on the chair infront of me. I looked down to read the menu.

"Who's this Mum? One of your future daughter in-law candidate?" asked Jungkook.

"No, table manners. Her name is Lee Nara, she will be living with us for quite sometime. She will be going to your school as well. Say hi to her"

"Hi, names Jungkook" I looked up to see the half bastard in front of my face.

"YOU!!" we both said at the same time.

 

 

Sorry for a crappy update. Please subscibe! 

And NO COPYING this Fanfic. IT WILL BE REPORTED AND TAKEN OFF. BECAUSE ITS KINDA Ro0D.