e i g h t e e n

Mission: Protect The Bastard

Nara's POV 

No, please. The memories are coming back. My heads stinging! I closed my eyes tightly.

"Nara-ahh, how have you been?" the voice said. Where are you Jungkook? Anybody get me away from here.

"Not speaking aye? Too bad Jungkook wouldn't be able to have you," 

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH JUNGKOOK, HE MEANS EVERYTHING TO ME, LIKE HOW YOU MEANT EVERYTHING TO ME. BUT THAT WAS THE PAST, I KNOW YOU WANT ME BACK BUT IT'S TOO LATE NOW!!!" I yelled at the top of my voice. Tears when falling out. 

"Nara-ahh, you and me promised that we  would never break up useless one of us died," 

"Well the Kris, I know and loved died. He vanished from the face of the two worlds, he didn't come back, he didn't say goodbye, instead he got someone else to do it for him!!" I roared. Kris was taken back. He twitched and his brown eyes appeared. 

"NO, YOU FOOL DON'T LISTEN TO HERR!!" a voice roared. Kris's eyes changed to red. 

"No, Kris please, don't let him take over your body, please don't," I sobbed. 

"NO I HAVE HIS BODY, AND I WILL HAVE ULIMATE POWER TO RULE BOTH WORLDS!!" evily laughed Kris. That's not Kris. Its- It's, It can't be Jung Mari. The man who killed my parents. 

"YA!!!! GET AWAY FROM NARA NOW OR I WILL KILL YOU AND YOUR ARMY!" yelled a manly voice. Jungkook. No he can't be here. 

"RUN EVERYONE NOW, PLEASE GO I DON'T WANT ANYONE TO GET HURT," I shouted as well as crying. 

"Haha, how lovely of you to join us Jungkook," said Mari. 

"So this is Jungkook the guy who my daughter talking about, he would make a great son in law," said Hyuna's Dad, Sinjae. 

"Your daughter is a ! I am pleased to join you, you fugly creature," growled Jungkook.

"Jungkook please dont hurt Kris and EXO, DEMONS the gang group has taken over their bodies, if the bodies get hurt, EXO and DEMONS will get hurt. DEMONS can get out of their bodies once they have died," I said in my brain. 

"LET'S FIGHT!!" yelled Sinjae. One hundred guys came pouring in.

"Oh come on, 1 vs 100, how about 12 vs 100," said Jungkook. Then came in BTS and MBLAQ.

The War has began.

 

Author's POV 

Kicks and punches were being made in the big warehouse. It's only been 5 mins and there was only 20 gang members left. BTS was wore out expect of Jungkook and MBLAQ. 

"," cursed Sinjae under his breath. 

"EXO go on play," said Sinjae. Exo chuckled and headed against BTS and MBLAQ. 

Each time one of the Bangtan boys tried to defend themselves they would get hit. The 6 of the Bangtan Boys fell to the ground half dead. MBLAQ was trying to hold them off while Jungkook was trying to find Nara. 

Nara's POV

"t, wakie wakie," said a y voice. Hyuna. She wasnt here with her friends, isn't she scar- nevermind. 

"Go away Hyuna, go get a life, just open your eyes and see that me and Jungkook are together," I growled while looking down.

"Guess what! I kill you because I'm a immortal, and I will have Jungkook and to myself," laughed Hyuna. I looked at her with my WTF look. SLAP! 

"I AM FIRE!" Hyuna laughed as she said. She touched me on my arm, trying to burn me with her fire hands. 

I unlocked the chains behind my back. My hands were free. I quickly kicked her and held her arm to flip her. She fell to the ground. 

"YOU HHH!!" She yelled as she put her fire hands to my face. I smirked and blew out ice. She stood there stunned.

"Yo-you HOW?!!!" she yelled once more. I kicked her in the face and put her to the ground leaving her unconscion. 

Jungkook's POV

I kicked the door open and saw Nara standing on top of Hyuna who looked dead. 

"Don't worry she is not dead," Nara said. I ran and hugged Nara.

"Please don't get hurt or die," I whispered. I looked into her eyes. Her eyes turned purple. 

"My eyes turned purple. I have met my soul mate, Love you kookie," Nara said quietly. 

"I love you, let's go," 

 

I lead Nara to the fighting ground. 

"Nara! How lovely to join us!" said Kris. The EXO members were passed out leaving Kris standing or should I say Jung Mari. 

I flykicked Mari in the face. He kicked me in the stomach. He started to use his powers, rocks were lifing trying to hit me. I dodged all of them. He got pissed. I turned to see how was Nara doing.

BOOM CRASHH!!! I felt like my body beeing crashed by the world. The big piece of rock that Mari had used fell to the ground. I fell down half-dead. 

 

 

Author's POV

Nara grew angry. Her eyes changed  from brown to red. Fire, water, air and rocks were firing everywhere. Nara was not in her gold dress anymore but a diamond, ruby, pearl dress with a crown. She wasnt dirty anymore but sparkly clean. She had no wounds or brusies. She held in her hands the Crown Staff. 

"Did you know that King Daehyun and Queen Ailee had a daughter. They wanted to proctect her by not letting anyone see her. She had a fiancee which was Jungkook. They brought Jungkook everywhere because he was their son in law. You know how the King and Queen died, their daughter had been taken in MIB. She is now the powerfulest person in the universe. You know about the Tuek Byoel Han. Yes I am one of them. The second person to have this type of power. You know how piss I am, very pissed, I will kill you and YOUR FRIENDS!!"said Nara. 

"I ask the Gods (The council of Immortals) of each power to help me guide these awful people out of EXO'S bodies and leave Mari behind," commanded Nara. 

Wind was forming, the ghosts were taken by the Gods to the skys. But leaving Mari behind. 

There the fight between Nara and her parent's murder. She used the water to drown to ghost. He was drowning but used his rocks to break free from the water bubble. He threw big rocks at Nara. Nara used her staff as a softball bat and hit them. Lastly she used all her power to break and kill the ghost.

"NOOOOO!!!!" yelled Mari. He was lifted and killed. No more DEMONS.

Nara fell to the ground. She was tired and felt exhausted. She closed her eyes and dreamed.

 

 

 

 

 

The story hasnt ended yet!! Thanks to all my subscribers. I love you all. MWAHHH!