t h r e e

Mission: Protect The Bastard

Jungkook's POV

That girl!! That ent GIRL!!! Why her? I rather live in the streets than live with her. After that 'comment' she said about my body, I hate her too bits!!! Look at her pimples! If she wore glasses, OH DAMN she will be classifed as the new 'NERD'. 

"Jungkook, listen, don't get all angry and run away," informed Mrs Jeon.

"I won't" I said.

Nara's POV

"That girl!! That ent GIRL!!! Why her? I rather live in the streets than live with her. After that 'comment' she said about my body, I hate her too bits!!! Look at her pimples! If she wore glasses, OH DAMN she will be classifed as the new 'NERD'." Jungkook said in his mind. 

'How dare he say that, I have to stay with this piece of trash. Spoilt Trash.' I thought.

We continued talking about school and what I was interested in. 

 

The main course arrived, oh I just forgot about my table manners and ate. It tasted so good. The soup ran through my throat, that salty- sweet and chilly taste. I forgot about the whole world. 

 

Author's POV

Jungkook stared blankly at Nara. He never seen a girl eaten so fast and dirty. 

"Am I too pretty for you?" Nara questioned.

"I am just disgusted by your eating habits" 

"You are very lucky that your parnets are here," Nara whispered. Jungkook stared at her like she was a murder or something.

 

The family and Nara headed home. Nara took her dress off and put on some comfortable sports clothes. She headed to the Jeon's gym. She ran on the treadmill for an hour. It was pretty late but she didn't care, she had to be prepare for EXO. She jumped off the treadmill and heading to boxing. She punched and punched the bag. The past haunted her and made her angry. 'He left me, liar, player' she thought at the flashblack. 

 

She lifted the weights and did some push-ups. Then went on doing karate moves. Tears were dripping from her eyes. Nara quickly wiped them and went on doing her thing. After she finished, Nara was stretching. Mr Jeon came in.

"Nara, go to sleep it's late, don't push yourself that much," Mr Jeon said.

"Neh, after this Mr Jeon"

"Call me Appa Gyu"

" Neh, A-Appa Gyu" 

"That's more like it! Thank you for protecting Jungkook. My wife and I are thankful." 

"It's alright, it's a long time since I foughted with EXO, well goodnight Appa Gyu,"

"Goodnight Nara" 

Nara headed upstairs and bumped into a chest. She looked up and saw the bastard. She gave him a death stare and continued on walking up the stairs. Jungkook quickly grabbed her wrist but she was too fast for him. He only touched her fingers. Jungkook felt a electric feeling gushing through his body. 

Nara's POV 

Bastard, touching me like a ent. Rude much? I had a quick shower and went to my bed. 

I thought about today and dreamt off going to dreamland......

 

Short Update. Please subscribe!!