s e v e n

Mission: Protect The Bastard

Jungkook's POV

After school finished, the Bangtan Boys, kingkas, arrived at Jungkook's mansion.

 

Why do I feel like this? How can I love you, Nara? I only met you for a few days and I'm in love with you? I cannot fall for that stubborn ent NARA!! Mission: DONT FALL FOR NARA!!. I have to ignore at all cost!!

"JEON JUNGKOOOK!!" 

"WHAT DO YOU WANT!!??"

"HOW DARE YOU YEELLL AT ME!! IM YOUR HYUNG!!" yelled V.

"REMOVE YOURSELF!!" I yelled back. A hand slapped me across the face. I looked to who it was and saw Nara.

"YA!! SHUT UP NOW!! YOU GUYS GIVE ME A HEADACHE!! I RATHER LIVE WITH A BUNCH OF DEADLY SNAKES THAN YOU!! IF YOU GUYS WANT TO DIE THEN KEEP YELLING!! LETS SEE WHO WOULD DIE FIRST!!" yelled Nara.

".." I mumbled. Nara looked at me with those scary eyes of her. They were so beautiful. 

"GO OUTSIDE AND DIG A HOLE THAT FITS YOUR BODY AND LET ME SHOOT YOU IN THE BRAIN!!! DO YOU WANT THE BULLET SOMEWHERE ELSE? THE HEART, THROAT, YOUR BALLSACKS?" scarily yelled Nara.

"Calm your ballsacks, Nara and Jungkook. You should both stop yelling like now," said J-HOPE.

"Can you guys like stop yelling?" a voice said.

"Joon Oppa!!!" happily said Nara. Aisshhh why can't Nara call me Oppa. At least have a happy convos. Seriously!!

Joon's POV 

"Jungkook could you please come with me. Guys could you like wait for a while. Soz," I said 

We arrived at Mr Jeon's study.

"Jungkook please have a seat" said his mum. Jungkook sat down in the chair.

"Where to start, well you know how Nara is living with you, Jungkook. She is actually protecting you from a group of guys called EXO. She- we are actually spies. Only not that, you should be honoured right now as you are being protected by the heiress to the association. Nara has these moments that once she talks about her past she has breakdowns. About a few times now it has lead to living her in a deep coma. Jungkook, please protect Nara while she is protecting you. Don't let her near water like a pool or don't make her go to the water while at the beach. She is scared, terrified, " I explained. Jungkook was slowly taking it all in.

"Why is EXO after me?" Jungkook questioned. I looked at him and sighed.

"They want what you got, not money it's something else, we still need to find out. Don't worry about them Nara is one of the strongest fighters in the world. I'm being serious, just under me and my group members. EXO is the third strongest, so it , makes Nara the strongest woman  fighter. Quite Cool," 

"What can I do when I am by myself alone and EXO and I seem to meet?" said Jungkook.

"Nara will teach you what you need to know, oh god damn I'm going to be late for my meeting. Nara will tell you everything to you need to know. Just don't bother her when she drinks a lot of milk, she tends to get really angry and wants to kill somebody. She tried to kill me once, with a gun but I calmed her down. Quite fun actually. So I better get going. See you later Sir, Madam and Jungkook,"

"b-b-but, you are leaving her with my family. She could kill me. Scary!! YA!! COME BACK HERE DONT LEAVE ME WITH THE MONSTER" yelled Jungkook. I chuckled at his silliness. Good luck Jungkook you will need it.

 

Nara's POV 

I watched BTS have a dance battle. It was quite funny. Seeing them bickering at each other. Jungkook came in with a white face. 

"Ya, did you put on some BB cream or something. If you did, you look like a person with a cake face," I said.

"N-n-no" answered Jungkook. 

BTS looked at us blankly, Jungkook never stuttered at a girl before. This is heaven reading people's thoughts. 

 

Am I in love with a crazy fighter spy? 

 

 

Short update. Sorry about not updating last week. Subscribe and comment what you guys think.