s e v e n t e e n

Mission: Protect The Bastard

Author's POV

The lovers got dressed. Jungkook wore his suit picked out by Bangtan. Nara, she used her powers to make a heavenly godness dress, it was made out of real gold thread. It was like Cinderella's dress but went down to her knees. Her hair was curled and bounced while she walked. She wore her last gift from her parents, a gold crown with a diamond, ruby and a pearl on it. Her makeup was kept simple and natural. 

 

The guest arrived, most of the girls wore short dresses that just covered their butts. The guys wore suits. The queenkas arrived wearing short dresses with killer high heels. Their faces were caked with layers of makeup. All the guys faced their way and drooled.

Jungkook walked down and to see the whole school greeting him with a big happy birthday. 

"OPPA, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!!!!" said Hyuna as she gave him a present. She tried to link arms with him but he refused and escaped the jail she was creating. 

 

Then, a light was shining on someone, someone beautiful, she walked down the stairs. Guys were checking her out. She was cute and y at the same time. Girls turned with jealously. 

 

"NARA!" yelled Woo Bin. Nara smiled and walked towards him. Her smile killed the guys on the spot. However Jungkook was growing to be jealous.

Woo Bin wrapped his arms around Nara as they hugged. They stayed like that from a mintue until Jungkook pulled them apart.

 

Nara's POV

Woo Bin hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Hyuna and her dad are involed with EXO, Hyuna is now a immortal as she got shot by the injection, she is planning to take you away from Jungkook and lead Jungkook to EXO. She will pretend to save him from EXO after they dealt with him. You need to proctect him and as well as you. I will be here," 

Jungkook pulled me and Woo Bin apart. 

"No, Mrs Jeon, you should only hug and kiss me only,"

"Wae? Why can't I hug my best friend?" I questioned.

"Because I love you. You love me too," Jungkook said. He lead me to the dance floor and we danced like nobody was watching. I saw J-Hope and Suzy having a little party.

 

Hyuna's POV

WHAT A HH!! SUCH A !!! Nara, better watch out I'm a immortal and you are a human there's nothing stopping me killing you just to have Jungkook. 

I signalled the girls to tell them it was show time.

 

Nara's POV

BTS, Woo Bin, P.O, Suzy (Suzy came because I invited her) and I laughed. I felt happy and safe. I want to enjoy my life with these people including Lee Joon. The music stopped and everything was pitch black. 

"Hello everyone, its Hyuna, I want to give another present to Jungkook, enjoy OPPA!" 

I grew suspicion of Hyuna and her little group. 

Then music . The five of them started to dance and sing to Mirror Mirror. They were good but wasnt my style. 

After they finished, the crowd cheered loudly. Hyuna again spoke into the mic.

"Please give it up for Nara as she will be dancing to Started from The Bottom," 

What?! Oh no she didn't. 

I went to the the DJ to tell him what to do. 

 

Jungkook's POV

It went pitch black again! Then the lights again. I saw Nara with swaggy dance clothes and a snapback. She started to dance, she did hip hop moves and some cool tricks. She was dancing ily but b-boyish at the same time!!

She finished the crowd went wild. Hyuna grew angry and fell on her face. I went to help her. She winced in pain. Again it went pitch black. I could hear  a few grunts and there Nara was vanished. 

I grew weak. Nara where is she, I saw her just a few seconds ago. Everyone thought she did a little trick so they went back to dancing. 

"AISHHH!!" yelled Suzy. She ran up to Hyuna and pushed her to the ground. She jumped her and started to hit her. 

"You HH! HOW DARE YOU KIDNAPP NARA! WITH YOUR FATHERS HELP, DONT YOU KNOW MUCH PAIN SHE WILL GO THROUGH! DONT YOU KNOW THAT I CAN CLEARLY SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!" Suzy yelled. Everyone was quite. J-Hope pulled Suzy off Hyuna. 

"Oppa, look what that has done, I didnt kidnapp her, I was with you,"

I read her mind, That is gone now. EXO has her too bad now she is at my dads warehouse. 

Warehouse got it. 

"Everyone could you all leave this party is over" yelled a voice. I looked over to see Lee Joon. 

"Aww really! That s!" Said everyone. They all left including 4Minute. 

 

"She's at the warehouse. I will go with you for back-up along with your friends and my group" said Lee Joon in a serious voice. 

I nodded with understanding.

 

Don't worry Nara I'm coming.

 

Nara's POV

I woke up to be in a warehouse. I was greeted by Hyuna's Dad. "Don't worry Nara, your Jungkook is on the way, my daughter is immortal now, she is more powerful than you, you are just a human," he said. I scoffed. and looked down. 

"Hello Nara remember me," I remember that voice, I looked up and saw him....