n i n e t e e n

Mission: Protect The Bastard

Author's POV 

Nara laid with her eyes closed. She didn't budge nor breathed. Everyone died inside, seeing her laying there. Jungkook didn't believe she died yet. He wanted to prove everyone wrong. He yelled at the people who wanted to bury the Queen. He waited by her side day after day. Her body was darined out. There was no energy left in her. Being Jungkook, every time he touched Nara's hand he felt a spark, a light, a source of energy. Everyone felt sorry for him. 'He must be love-sick' everyone would say after they visited Nara in the Royal Hospital. 

 

Nara's POV

I closed my eyes. My energy was out of my body. I thought I died. I thought it was the end of my life. I didn't say goodbye to Jungkook. I went off to dream land. I woken up to be a soft bed, then I saw them. I wrapped my arms around both of them.

"Umma, Appa," I sobbed. I was happy to see them. The sorrow was a bit gone now, the happiness filled in a family space that I yearned for long.

"Darling, you have grown up, my darling" umma said. She quitely cried while she hugged me.

"You have gotten Grandpa's powers, that means you can visit the dead world. I'm- We are both sorry that we couldn't stay alive for long enough," Appa gently said. His aura was brave, a fatherly aura. I felt safe with them, I didnt want to go back.

"You must go back, what about Jungkook?" Umma questioned. I thought for a moment, I want to go back but want to stay.

"Silly yebo, Nara come back when you want to, you have the powers, and of course she will go back yebo, Jungkook and her have this magical love that makes me feel like I am protecting her but I'm actually not," laughed Appa. Umma giggled and hit Appa lightly.

The first time I seen my parents act like that.

"Better get going now Nara, repeat the words after me," said Umma. I repeated the secert words.

 

Jungkook's POV

Nara's hand was twitching, her eyes opened. I jumped with joy. I hugged her tightly, wanting to never let her go.

"Bastard, let go of meeee," she pouted. I kissed her lips.

"No, I'm never letting go of you," and I kisssed her again but into a more passinate one. 

 

 

The End.

 

 

Short Ending. Thanks to the subbies that have been with me from the start. First Fanfic done. Thanks guys!