f i v e

Mission: Protect The Bastard

Author's POV

Nara looked up to see a bunch of girls with thick layers of make-up on. 

What are they, a cake? Nara thought.

"AWW, now isnt she ugly?" said the est of the es, Hyuna. Nara just looked at them and walked off.

"YAHH, NO ONES WALKS AWAY FROM ME!! COME BACK HERE, YOU !," screamed Hyuna.

"Who does she think she is? I mean wait she is just a !!," laughed Hyuna. 

 

Nara's POV

ez. I know what's your secrets are. Better watch out girls. Be ready for BLACKMAIL!! FOODD!!

I dug into my food. I needed food the only thing that kept me going. 

"Look at her, in a week's time she would be the world's fattest nerd!!" one girl said. Her friends laughed. 

"Well at least I fit a size 4 in jeans unlike you a size 10," I smirked. 

"YOU !!" 

"Good girl, who wants a treat? You finally know who you really are!" I said.

Just then she held her hand out, ready to slap me. Everyone's eyes in the cafeteria wided open to see the nerd get abused. Jungkook was making out with a random girl. She stopped kissing him. 

"Oppa, look the new nerd is going to get slapped!! Yay!" Jungkook smirked. Oh you are in big troube Nara. I hope you get bullied everyday and move schools and houses. Jungkook thought.

The girl went in to slap me but I grabbed her hand before it reached my face. I gripped her hand and squeezed it really tight until she winced in pain. 

Just then a boy jumped in. Maybe her boyfriend?

"YA! Let go of her. She is MY girlfriend. LET GOO!!" said the boy. I smirked. I read his mind quickly. 

"What girlfriend? Do you want me to grab your "girlfriends?" The boy's eyes widened. 

"Y-YOU!!"he pointed at me. He pulled his hand back and was ready to punch me. Everyone started to crowd around us. I grabbed his hand before it reached my face. I flipped him over. He winced in pain. I squatted down at to him. 

"Bro, you know you shouldn't hit a women as it is abuse. You really shoudn't mess with a black belt," I whispered enough for him to hear and walked away to the next class which was P.E.

Jungkook's POV

Whoa, I didn't know that she was that strong. This might be interesting living with her. The bell rang, I said goodbye to my play "toy". It was P.E!! Something that it actually fun. 

"Good morning class, I see a  new student, you must be Lee Nara."

"Neh" Nara responsed.

"We first start off with stretches and then soccer, get stretching!!" 

Author's POV

After stretching the class was split into two groups. The group that had Nara complained about having a nerd in their team. Jungkook was in the other team with his friends, BTS. 

Nara took her glasses off as she was scared about breaking them. The boys head turn to see a beautiful face hidden under the glasses. 

"LET'S START!!" alerted the teacher.

Nara ran up to the ball and kicked it. She dodged everyone and scored a goal. Everyone was speechless. After goal, after goal, Nara kept getting the ball in. No matter how hard Jungkook tried he couldn't keep up with her. 

After the game was finished, the losing team had to pack up. 4minute as well. Hyuna was so pissed was aimed to kick the ball at Nara who was walking to get a drink. The ball flew in the air. With Nara's brain and skills, she jumped up and kicked the ball and hit Hyuna's nose. Blood started to come out of her nose.

" JUNGKOOK OPPA, LOOK WHAT THE NERD DID" Jungkook looked at Hyuna with disgust and walked off. 

That !! Just you wait till I tell my father Hyuna thought.

After the day was done at school. Nara headed home. She drank a whole 3L of milk out of the fridge and finished homework. 

Mr Jeon was told not to bother Nara by Lee Joon, once she has dranken milk, she will transform to her real self which is uncontrollable. It meant that she was pissed at something.

Nara's POV

I had a shower and went to bed early. 

People who piss me off gets it. 

I fell into sleep and went to Dreamland.....

 

 

Thank you subbies!! I hope I'm not dragging on about where it is set and no getting any action on. Dont worry child, there will be the asian fighting going on soon!!