t w e l v e

Mission: Protect The Bastard

Author's POV

So there sat Jealous Jungkook staring at the cutest friendship right there in front of him. He could see them passing notes to each other and laughing quietly among themselves. Just wait till I get my hands on him!

The bell rang for lunch.

Nara and Woo Bin ran out the classroom to the cafeteria. Jungkook stared with disbelief.

"Ya, hurry and stop thinking that guy will take away your 'NARA' " said V.

The other BTS members waited outside for their maknae. Their fans crowded around them.

"OPPAAAAA!!! IS IT TRUE THAT NARA AND YOU ARE GOING OUT!!" said one of the fans. The boys ignored the fans presences and continued down the hall to the cafeteria. Then they saw Nara feeding Woo Bin. 

"YA!! DONT SIT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!" yelled Jungkook at the top of his lungs. Nara gaved a weird look then looked back at Woo Bin. They both nodded.

"OPPA, where shall we go for our date? The beach, the fireworks near the fountain or your house?" said Nara in the cutest voice.

"YA NARA! ARE YOU IGNORING MY PRESNCES?!?! YOU'RE MINE NOT HIS!!" Jungkook once again yelled.

All eyes were on them.

"BABBBYY!!! I don't know, maybe my house, guess what I got a water bed, you should come over and see it," said Woo Bin as he swung his arm around Nara as they exited the cafeteria.

Jungkook standed still for a while and ran after them.

Woo Bin's POV

We got him real good. Everyone's faces were so funny. Nara you better not be reading my thoughts. Im going to lock you out from reading them.

"OH! Come on, it's not like I'm like EXO trying to still everything from you," 

"YA!!!! BOTH YOU STOP THERE!!" yelled a voice. Jungkook. He has a crush on Nara, loves her and Nara loves him. I should really play cupid. 

"Nara Baby, I want a hug!!" I yelled.

"Anything for you sweetie" responded Nara. Jungkook pushed me away from Nara to the wall and hugged her. 

"I'm the only one that you should be hugging," whispered Jungkook which could be heard from a dog. Which I am half dog.

Nara stood there in shock. Love is in the air.

The bell rang signalling the next class.

Saved by the bell. Nara thought.

Nara's POV

'Help me I'm poor...' as I readed the note from Woo Bin. I laughed at his dorkiness. He has been my best friend when both my parents died. We are like brothers and sisters. He is immortal as well. His father is part of the Immortal Council. That's where he gets his mind reading and half dogness. 

 

The bell rang for home time! YESS IM FREEE!! Wait, oh no! I have immortal training with that bastard!!

It looks like its going to rain. Aww. I guess we have to practice in the Gym.

"See you tomorrow, bye baby!" said Woo Bin.

I walked to my locker. I saw a vision of five girls. 4Minute. I got ready for them. I think i have developed a new power.

"YA ! -" yelled Hyuna.

"SHHH! You will wake up your babies as you have done it before, BYEE" I said as I cut her off.

I walked out in style.

There stood Hyuna in frustration.

Author's POV

"Ha, Nara why did I have to let you go, just to join EXO, I will get the power to rule the worlds and have you, my love," said a person who was watching from a distance.

 

 

 

Heello! Thank you to all subscribers. Comment down below and keep Subscribing.