t h i r t e e n

Mission: Protect The Bastard

Nara's POV

I called up Jungkook to tell him to come to the gym in his house.

"Ya, where are you? I'm at the soccer fields. Hurry UP!" yelled Jungkook through the phone.

"I was going to tell you that it looks like its going to rain so we will practice at your house,"

"The suns been out all day, there are no clouds in the sky,"

"Well, don't blame me if you get sick, see you there" I replied.

I rode my skateboard to the soccer fields.  I saw the spolit bastard doing laps around the field. He was on the other side of the field. Being a immortal that has many powers gives you great strength. I used my fast speed power to catch up with Jungkook. 

"YA!!!" I yelled while jumping on his back. 

"GET THE OFF FATSO!!!! IM GETTING MURDERED HERE!" screamed Jungkook. He was somehow trying to push me off but I was clinging on.

"Start of training!! One more lap around the field with me on your back, Go," I evily explained.

"But you are fat!" 

"Even better, now go before I kill you,"

He started jogging. After he did boxing skills. Jungkook fell to the ground once the training was done.  

"I'm going to get a drink, my bag is on the other side of the field. 

"Be quick, we need to stretch because your muscels will hurt tomorrow."

Jungkook's POV 

Nara reached down to touch her feet.

When I saw a bunch of guys checking her out and walking towards her.

"Hey, y" I heard, how can I hear him even when I'm over here. This doesnt make sense at all. I shouldn't worry about this hearing thing. I should worry about my Nara.

"Do you wanna hang with us? You seem lonely, come on, it will be fun," said the guy in a tank shirt.

"Firstly, no. Secondly I don't feel lonely, and no again how can being with you be fun, I mean look at you, you are the last thing from the word fun," Nara said.

'Bastard, I know this seems weird but attack these guys because I want to see how well my training session has done for you'  I heard Nara's voice in my head. How can this be? I shrugged it off and walked over. 

"Feisty I like feisty," said the tank guy as he reached over to touch Nara.

Nara quickly grabbed his hand and twisted it. 

" I HATE when people like you have the guts to flirt with me, and managed to piss me off," stubbornly said Nara as she let go of his hand. 

"That's it get her!" said the tank guy. 

I ran and fly kicked that tanky. He fell to the guy kinda knocked out. 

More people came, about ten more.

" Easy, you tackle eight I will tackle the two buff ones," Nara said.

She walked over to the two buff guys like nothing had happened and then BAM! She made them fall to the ground. They were groaning in pain. 

"I already done my job, what about you?" Nara said as she was looking at her nails.

I punched and kicked everyone I saw. There was a few weapons going around there. One mangaged to cut me but I jumped up and wacked the knife's owner's head. I knocked everyone out.

"Good job, next time when a weapon is showen don't hesitate just think it's I don't know a banana" I took everything what Nara had said. 

'Jungkook, I'm not only a spy but I'm a immortal same as you' I heard Nara say in her brain. My eyes opened wide in amazement. 

 

 

 

Is everyone excited for Skool Luv Affair? I would stay up so I can watch it but it's a school night :(. If haven't seen the teaser yet click this 

http://bts.ibighit.com