s i x

Mission: Protect The Bastard

Nara's POV

I woke up to see the bastard's face.

"YAAA!!, WAKE UP NARA!!! IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL!!!," yelled Jungkook.

"YOU BASTARD!!" I jumped off my bed and chased him. I caught up to him and jumped on him. We landed on the floor together. Jungkook and I had a staring competition. He looked so handsome up close. His features are amazing. I could his heart beating faster. Somehow I couldn't read his mind. Why can't I read his mind? I need to talk to Lee Joon Oppa. I went back studying his face until... 

"NARA GET F***K OFF ME!! YOU ARE SO FATT!!" 

"I WEIGH 40KG YOU SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME, YOU BETTER GET READY FOR YOUR COFFIN CAUSE YOU WILL DIE" 

Jungkook ran out of my room. That bastard wait till I get my hands on you. 

I got changed and went to eat breakfast. It was egg and bacon!! I ate it like there was no tomorrow.  Jungkook stared at me like I was some monster. 

"Eww, stop staring at me," I said

"You're eww. Look how you eat" 

"At least I'm not  a ent like you,"

"Pfftt at least I don't eat like you"

"Mutha " I mumbled under my breath.

Jungkook's POV 

Today I woke up, I had the craziest dream. I had powers like real powers. I was throwing ice and water through my hands. It was pretty cool. It's been countless times since I been having these dreams. I feel like there was another half of me missing but when I am with Nara I fill full. 

I woke up Nara today, she was pretty pissed at me when I woke up. When she fell on me, my heart started to beat faster. I looked her eyes, beautiful and innocent. Her lips were beautiful. How can this girl wake up looking so quiche ( Watch Ja'mie Private School Girl, so funny!!). I started to hear a voice in my head. It was Nara's voice, her lips aren't moving. I started to get scared. 

His features are amazing. Hehe his heart is beating faster. I can't read his mind, mmmmhhh why can't I read his mind? I need to ask Lee Joon Oppa. In the meantime, let's study Jungkookie's face. 

I can read Nara's mind. Either I'm going crazy and need to go to the mental hospital or I have powers like in my dreams. Wait, Nara said why can't I read his mind, is she immortal or something. This is crazy. Today I shall follow Nara where she is going. 

I went down to eat breakfast,it was egg and bacon with toast. I started to eat, it was one of my favourite breakfast. Nara came down and sat down. She stared at me for a few seconds and ate. She ate like there was no tomorrow. I found it really cute. Her cheeks were filled with food. Her chubby cheeks I wanted to pinch them. 

"Eww, stop staring at me," Nara said
 
"You're eww. Look how you eat" 
 
"At least I'm not  a ent like you,"
 
"Pfftt at least I don't eat like you"
 
"Mutha " I heard Nara said. 
 
"Hey, you know you are pretty good at soccer, do you play any other sports?" I said.
 
"I play every sport except of swimming. In Australia I was in the rep team and my team won. That was for netball. It was when I was 13. I played soccer for all my life. Baseball, softball, t-ball, basketball, hockey, golf  every sport you name it," 
 
"Whoa, were your parents like all demanding and like you need to go to basketball or else, why not swimming,?"
 
"I didn't have parents from a young age, they were killed by people I much hate, I can swim very well, but hate it, it's because..." Nara struggled to say.
 
"Whhy??" I questioned.
 
"Time to go to school, you coming?" 
 
Nara's POV 
 
Why did he have to ask about my parents, they were killed by the person that is blood related to EXO. Swimming was my most weakest point, I drowned as a child. It was the moment that my parents died. It hurts so much to talk about it. I felt like I could trust Jungkook even though he is a total bastard. Somehow I can't read his mind.
 
I  slowly walked in school. P.O walked to me. 
 
"Nara, I know there is something wrong with you. What did that Jungkook do to you," angrily said P.O. 
 
"It's nothing," 
 
"N-nothing, I can feel weakness in you" he whispered. My legs started to shake, don't fail on me now!! Then flashbacks occurred.
 
"O-oppa call J-Joon n-now" I fell in P.O's arms. P.O started to panic and reached out for his phone. Jungkook saw what happened and ran over to them. Everyone was staring now. 
 
Authors POV 
 
 
"YA!! What happened to Nara?" questioned Jungkook.
 
"JUST HOLD HER, TELL HER TO KEEP HER EYES OPEN NO MATTER WHAT!!" panickly said P.O.
 
"HYUNG!! COME NOW! IT'S NARA!!" Lee Joon dropped his phone and sped off in his flying car. 
 
"NARA KEEP YOUR EYES OPEN!! DO YOU WANT ME TO HIT YOU?" yelled Jungkook.
 
"EVERYONE THE BELL RANG GO TO CLASS!! OR DO YOU WANT ME TO BASH YOU ALL?"  yelled P.O. Everyone ran to class. Teachers came out. They questioned what was wrong. P.O said to them that Nara is fainting slowly and will be falling into a coma. They asked for a ambulance. P.O said the only thing would stop her from falling into a coma was her brother that is coming. He also said to leave them alone because it was a family matter. They did not want to leave so P.O used his powers to order them to go to teach.
 
"YA!! What is happening with Nara?" Jungkook asked.
 
"She is remembering again, her hurtful life, only her brother can help her," P.O clinched his fist. And then Lee Joon appeared, he ran to Nara and fell on his knees. 
 
"Nara, Oppa is here. It's safe, don't worry I will protect you, please don't remember what happened to your parents and him," he quietly said. He cuddled Nara.
 
"Don't transform now, you are on earth still. Don't, just don't," Joon said. 
 
"Jungkook, go to class, I will tell your parents about Nara, come home after school with P.O. I want you to know about Nara's past because you can't live her without knowing about her past," informed Lee Joon.
 
Jungkook sighed and walked to class. 
 
Nara, what is hurting you?  Seeing you like that my heart rips in half, I felt something powerful on the tips of my fingers when I was holding you. Something that was telling me that I can heal you. Don't die, I think I love you.