t e n

Mission: Protect The Bastard

Nara's POV

Another day at school where all the ugly people are. I forgot! I got my running gear on and put on my runners.

I ran downstairs, along the way I met Jungkook.

"Where you going?" asked Jungkook.

"Somewhere!" I yelled while escaping through the front door.

I ran with full speed to the 'somewhere'. 

"You're late," 

"Oh come on, 2.34 seconds late, you should be thankful that I'm here," I said while panting.

"Well, whatever, okay I found out what EXO wants with Jungkook. They think that he is the true heir to the Immortal  Kingdom. They want power.You need to tell Jungkook what we truly are and help him defend himself. Do you remember your past Nara?" 

"Umm, yeah I guess so Thunder Oppa," 

"Did you know that Jungkook was living in the King and Queen? He always went out in public with the King and Queen, after his parents died, that means he has powers too. Help him find them. Please Nara. Nara, I know this mission is related to you and your past life, but don't get that in the way. The whole team is here for you and will be watching you," explained Thunder.

"Yeah, I know," I sadly whispered. Thunder walked up and hugged me. 

"It's alright let it all out,"Thunder said. 

"It's time for you to go to school, wipe those tears and put a smile to your face, bash up those mean kids and be nice," Thunder commanded. I nodded and ran back to the mansion.

I did what I needed to do and walked downstairs.

"You know how worried I was! Did you get hurt? No fights?" Jungkook said worrily.

"No, hurry lets go to school," I said while I grabbed his hand. 

Jungkook smiled like an idiot. 

"I'm driving!" yelled Jungkook. 

"Mate you don't need to tell Pluto that," 

We arrived at school. Jungkook opened the door for me and held on to my hand. 

"Ya, remove your hand or I will remove your hand from you body," I whispered.

"Oh come on, I didn't say anything when you was holding my hand this morning,"'

"It was because you were walking at a tortoises pace, fine I give up, now you are going to get it this afternoon," 

 

 

 

 

 

I haven't updated in a while. Sorry guys to leave you hanging. You guys are wondering who was stalking Nara and Jungkook. Just wait. Subscribe and comment!