s i x t e e n

Mission: Protect The Bastard

Nara's POV

AISHHH! The stupid sun rays are bothering me again. Vision again. Three two one.

"WAKE UP HONEY!!" yelled Jungkook.

"Go die in a hole Jeon Jungkook, Im sleeping,"

"Then why are you talking,"

"Im dead, Im a GHHOOSSSTT!" 

"Get ready for our training I need to master water and fire still,"

"FINEEE"

 

Jungkook's POV

I walked downstairs to see BTS. 

"Ya, why you do here?" I asked.

"Just dropping by to say Happy Birthday to the BIrthday Boy!!" said Rap Monster.

"Happy Birthday Jungkook, you having a party?" asked Suga.

"Maybe, I want-" 

"OKKAYY, you want the whole school to be here? It's all sorted, your place, food is going to be catered, DJ is the Bam Bam the famous DJ, your suit is all sorted," said Jin as he cut me off.

"But, I wanted a small one, my parents didnt say anything yet about having a party,"

"Your mum and dad planned it,"

"WHATTT?!?!"

"Why is shouting down here?" asked a cute unawaken voice. I looked to see Nara in her sports bra and excerise shorts. NOO SHE BELONGS TO ME.

I looked over to see the boys drooling. 

"YA!! GO PUT ON SOME REAL CLOTHES," I yelled to Nara. Nara looked at me blankly. Then she smirked.

"I'm going to be in the gym, you guys can finish off planning your little tea party" she said. She winked at me. 

"MRS JEON, DONT WALK AWAY FROM ME WHILE IM SPEANKING TO YOU, YES NARA IM TALKING TO YOU!"

"Since when was I was a Jeon?"

"Since yesterday, come on I'm practically your husband," 

"BYEEEE!" she shouted and headed off to the gym.

The boys looked at me weirdly. "OH COME ON GUYS SHE IS MINE,"

"You are lucky. Go to your 'wife' while we sort this party out," said Jimin.

 

Nara's POV

Something doesnt seem right. Something doesnt feel right. I shurgged off the feeling.

Jungkook appeared at the door.

"Let's go practice,"

 

 

Jungkook was trying hard. This was his 18th try on mastering water. 

"You better get this because 19 is my lucky number, I will give you a kiss if you get it," I said. Jungkook nodded with excitment.

Jungkook closed his eyes. He made his forehead have wrinkles on them. Handsome as always.

Then water rosed up. Wahhh. 

"YOU MASTERED IT!!!!!" I shouted. I ran to him and gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheek. 

"No, Jeons kiss like this," Jungkook leaned in and kissed me on the lips.

I blushed madly. 

"Um n-ne-next is f-f-fi-fire," I said with embrassment.

"You first need to close your eyes and think hard about someone you love the most, now imagine that person getting taken away from you, you hate that person, you want to kill them put all the anger in the fire and burn the person, raise your hands and wait," 

I saw fire coming out of Jungkook's hands, he mastered his powers. He only needs to train himself to how use them.

 

Jungkook's POV

"Ya, open your eyes," Nara whispered. I open them with amazement.

"IM THE FIRREEEEEE!!! AHAHAH THIS IS SO MUCH FUN, LOOK IM MAKING A DRAGON," I yelled with excitment. 

I spent three hours trying to perfect my powers.

"Let's go birthday boy, lets get ready for you birthday party,"