e l e v e n

Mission: Protect The Bastard

Nara's POV

I'm so happy!! Jungkook is holding my hand. His hand is so warm and soft. 

Who is that? What a taking away my Jungkook! Damn that chick, sahh hot. Once Jungkook dumps her, I'm taking her. 

Damn this school is way ed up! So judgemental. 

"JUNGKOOOK!!" yelled a manly voice. There appeared J-Hope.  He stared at me and Jungkook then at our hands.

"I see JungKOOK, you have a new girlfriend. The new transfer student. Dump her now so I can have her," whispered J-Hope to Jungkook. I heard everything he said. LOL he thinks I'm hot.

"Wae! I think this love relationship will go on until I die," said Jungkook.

"Aww, really, how about I kill you now," I said. I pushed him to the lockers and walked to my locker.

"LOVE YOU BABE!"Jungkook yelled.

"I HATE YOU BASTARD!"  I yelled back. 

Author's POV

But someone was watching from a far. ha. Still the same old Nara.

Jungkook's POV

"She makes you smile well, you can have her, she seems happy with you same as you. You are happier, these days." Said J-Hope.

"I love her, Hyung did you know I haven't asked her out yet," I said.

"YA! Hurry before anyone does, e.g. ME!" sneakily said J-Hope. 

RINNNGGG says the bell.

 I arrive at class, I see Nara, I take a seat behind her, next to V. 

The teacher arrives.

"Class, we have a new student. Please introduce yourself." 

"An nyoung, my name is Kim Woo Bin, I transferred from Australia, please treat me well!" Said Kim Woo Bin. I have to say he is quite handsome.

Look at him, soo hot, he is mine. No mine! These words could be heard throughout the classroom.

"Woo Bin, could  you please sit next to Nara," 

" Sure sir!"

He walked in front of Nara.

"An nyoung, bestie!" Said Woo Bin. Nara's eyes lit up and smiled.

"Mate! Haven't seen you for ages! You grown taller and more handsome. Always is and always will be," said Nara in English.

" I missed you so much!" Said Woo Bin. Nara reached over and hugged him. 

My mind was on fire! 

"Mann, Jungkook, are you jealous of the new kid, J-Hope told me about your big crush," whispered V. 

I couldn't let this happen. Who is this kid? 

 

 

Hi guys. Haven't updated in a while thought of putting someone new to spice things up a bit. Please subscribe and comment!