e i g h t

Mission: Protect The Bastard

Author POV

"AWWW I missed Joonie Oppa, YAA!! JUNGKOOK WHY DIDNT YOU TELL OPPA TO WAIT FOR ME?" yelled Nara.

"Gurl, I'm sorry, he was the one in the rush, and he also told me to look at your phone," replied Jungkook.

Hello, my beautiful!!

Nara, please firstly change your looks because I know that EXO can easily recongize you but I can't stand you looking like that. I told Jungkook about protecting and that . He knows that you are a spy and EXO are after him but he doesn't know that you- we are immortals. Better off not telling him. Teach him how to defend himself.

 

Love , Lee Joon.

 

"I SWEAR THE NEXT TIME I SEE HIM, HE WILL BE SILENCED!!!!"yelled Nara.

"Calm down bro, look I know that you are angry just don't hurt me or anyone," said Jungkook.

"Aishh, time for fricken school where all the fricken ugly faggets are," annoyily said Nara as she went to get ready.

Jungkook giggled at her tanturm. 

 You are really special.

 

Nara POV

I got myself changed and changed my looks. I looked at my the mirror.

"Damn I look good today," I checked myself in the mirror.

I walked downstairs to find Jungkook.

"Hurry up we are going to be la...te'" said Jungkook.

"You drive my car, my legs hurt from boxing last night," I said.

"O-o-kay," Jungkook stuttered.

"Don't fall for me" I said as I walked off.

I threw him the keys and let him drive. 

 

We both arrived at school. All the students were surrounding my car. LOL! They haven't seen my car yet. Jungkook got out and ran to open the door for me. I was so surprised at his actions. He open ed the door and everyone went dead silence. 

Look at her. She looks so hot. 

I found my new best friend.

It looks like she is Jungkook's new girlfriend.  

Comments were made as I stepped on to the school grounds. Jungkook followed me as he was like a lost puppy. 

"Why are you following? Did I tell you to follow me? Just keep away because I think I'm getting your cooties" I said.

"No, I'm not going, did you see them guys staring at you. I mean come on, they were staring at your legs. ents everywhere!! Just let me take you to class," Jungkook explained. I just slightly nodded my head.

Jungkook went to get his things from his locker while I got mine. A hand hit my locker shut. the hell. Hyuna. Ahahhaha this is so much fun I can blackmail her.

"Look here you , just keep your dirty hands off my Jungkook and no one gets hurt," angrily said Hyuna.

"Pfft, Jungkook isn't a thing he is a person. Since when was he "yours". And please don't call yourself a cause I'm yo reflection" I replied.  I swear you could see smoke coming out if Hyuna's ears.

"How dare you! Do you who is my father? I will tell my father what you have done to me and-"

"And what he is going get together his friends  from the black markets and beat me up? I know a lot of things about people, and I would feel sorry for the guys who actually would fight me. Because they are wasting their energy fighting a girl who is a black belt," I cut her off.

She raised her hand to slap me. I just will let her slap me and I can slap her harder. YEAHH!! What a great plan. 

SLAP! It didn't hurt that much but I was okay. She raised her hand again but a hand stopped her. Jungkook. He looks so handsome when he is angry. Those angry eyes, stop Nara don't fall for him!! 

"YA!! You , slapping people for no damn reason because you are bored," Jungkook growled.

"B-but Oppa she slapped me first," faked cried Hyuna. Her little gang nodded in sync.

"Oh you want to lie, don't hold me back Kookie," I said to Jungkook. I was so surprised I gave him a nickname.

"NARA, LETS GO BEFORE YOU GET IN TROUBLE," yelled Jungkook. 

"Fine, " I said. Jungkook and I were starting to walk off but until I heard

"Look at her. Needing a guy to save her,"  That's it . I ran to Hyuna and stopped.

"Nara, let's go," Jungkook ordered from behind me.

"Just let me STRAGGLE HER" I yelled. Jungkook lifted me up and carried me like I was Fiona and he was Shrek. I was kicking and screaming. Everyone turned their heads. 

"Wait here, and I will get some milk and we go home Kay?" Said Jungkook.

 

Jungkook's POV 

I ran for my life. She can't go killing people. I ran to get milk. There was only strawberry milk left. This will have to do.

I ran back to see Hyuna and her gang in front of Nara. They were having a staring competition.

"I'm back!" I said. I handed Nara the milk. She looked at it with disgust.

"I hate strawberry milk, I think it is dirt," she said. She opened the lid and poured it onto Hyuna's head. I was shocked at her actions. 

"Sorry ahjusshi, could you clean this up. And while you at clean up this things cause they are dirt," she said while looking at 4Mintue. 

"Later Losers" Nara said. I ran after her and grabbed her. 

I looked her in the eyes and she dropped like an EARTHQUAKE jks. She fell. Her head was heating up.

I droved home and gave her to the head maid. 

I sat waiting for her to wake up.

 

 

 

hello guys, Thanks to all the subbies I really am thankful! I'm going on a holiday soon so I won't be updating for quite some time.

Keep on subscribing and comment what I should do.