f o u r t e e n

Mission: Protect The Bastard

Author's POV

Jungkook stared at Nara with disbelief. 

"Are you joking? I-I m-mme-mean how, I'm hearing voices but I could be mental or something," stutterly said Jungkook.

Nara grabbed his arm and ran. 'He is back, no not now' 

They arrived at the mansion. Nara guided Jungkook to the gym and clicked on a button. It opened a small staircase. Nara pulled Jungkook up the stairs. Quietly they went, not speaking to each other. And there infront of them was a secret waterfall. 

"I will show you something, stand here in this glass cage, you might get hurt," said Nara.

"First is mind reading, think something," instructed Nara. ' OMFG , WHY IS THUS HAPPENING TO ME' 

"What a girl you are, 'OMFG, WHY IS THUS HAPPENING TO ME'," intimated Nara. 

"Second is transformation," Nara then turned into a Jungkook. Jungkook stood still.

"Third is earth," Nara used her mind to move the rocks sitting near the waterfall.

"Fouth is fire," Nara created a dragon image with her mind. 

"Fifth is water," Nara sighed and created a image of Jungkook.

"Sixth is having all the powers in the whole universe," a tear came out of Nara's eye. 

"I'm a special immortal, there are only 2 people who had these many powers. Me and my grandfather," 

"You, you have three powers, mind reading, fire, water. The reason is you are the King of the Immortal World, not by blood but by papers," 

Jungkook was scared, he had to take this all in. It was too much for him. He opened the door and collapsed. 

 

 

"YAAAA! Jungkoookkkkk!!!!!!!" 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Screamed Jungkook. Nara wacked her hand across Jungkook's face. 

"I want to see your powers, you are good with mind reading , I need to teach you how to block them, water and fire are hard to master for normals but for me I did it in the first go," Jungkook nodded with understanding.

'You are a immortal, Jungkook, take it in, people are after you as well and probably kill you take all the tips that Nara tells you to do' Jungkook thought to himself.

"First I want you to close your eyes and to breathe in and out, please speak it's getting awfully quiet, anyways breathe and think of the word block, what does the word block mean," Nara instructed. Jungkook thought hard. ' my life, I hate this. Block BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK EVERYTHING OUT!!' Thought Jungkook.

"Goood, first try, you succeed, once I couldn't read your mind, sometimes it's because it's either you and the person are fated to be with each other or the person wants to kill you,"

"That was like soooo easy, I bet I can master all my powers in a day," said Jungkook. Nara rolled her eyes. 

"Okay water, water is the most important thing in your life, you need it to survive, it normally takes a person to master it in 2 years. But how you just blocked mind reading, you probably get it in one hour or so. But I need to see how you do first," Nara said as she looked at her watch. "After this, we have to go, tomorrow morning here as it is on a Sunday," 

"Now, focus on the water, hear it, feel it, love it, treasure it, touch it. Now think of something you hate, something so much, now put all the anger to the water. The water will turn the anger to the treasures of your happy memories, Turn your hand slowly and carefully, treat it like a baby," 

Jungkook did as he was told. A little bit of water rose, it was struggling to get up. Jungkook kept trying for 20 minutes. He fell to the ground. 

"I must do it, I don't want to die and leave you on this world, please body get up," cried Jungkook. He sobbed.

"Stop Jungkook, you will hurt yourself if you try to hard, let's stop for today," Nara quietly said as she went down to help Jungkook. 

Jungkook looked up to see her eyes shining. Her lips were tempting to kiss. Jungkook went in and kissed Nara. 

He was scared he might lose her. They shared the most passionate and beautifulest kiss. 

"I love you, sorry I can't control myself" said Jungkook.

"I love you too, it's okay, as along we are together," said Nara as she leaned in for another kiss. 

 

 

Outside the mansion, there stood the guy in black. 

"No! She can't, he can't touch my Nara! I will kill you Jungkook, and have my Nara back, I think we waited too long to attack, EXO." said the guy in black.