o n e

Mission: Protect The Bastard

Nara's POV:

I was swinging on the swings at the park with a mysterious boy again. His face was blurred out, we held hands and went to get ice-cream. Whenever I tried to look at the boy's face, it all seemed blurry. He cupped my face and kis......

" YYAAA!!, NARA WAKE UP!!," Lee Joon screamed.

"What do you want?" I mumbled.

"You are sleeping during the meeting again" Lee Joon explained.

"You got my attention now, I'm all ears, pfft pabo" I scoffed.

Lee Joon got ready to throw the folder at me but I stopped it with the cool as chick brain of mine. I am immortal same as the people in this secret service. MIB that's what our organistation is called. We protect the Earth with own powers, every government has a MIB organistation in their country. 

"HAHHA, you see pabo you cannot beat the swagtastic Nara" 

"Shut the fugde up" Lee Joon mummered . I laughed at him for trying to keep it "appropriate". 

 

 

" As you all know EXO is back. They are after one of the richest families 's son, Jeon Jungkook. We don't know what they want to do with him but we know that Jungkook has no connections with EXO. So that means we need to protect him."  Joon Oppa explained.

"Why is EXO back now? I was ready to go on a hoilday with my family" one of the spies complained.

"Agent 14556, you can go on your hoilday as your family is much important than work like me Nara is my world", proudly said Joon. I rolled my eyes, I knew he loved me so much, I just show my love to him by teasing him. That's how we get along.

"KAMSAHMNIDA!!" Agent 14556 said thankfully. Oppa just smiled at him then returned to his angry "I'm going to kill you if you interrupt me again" face.

 

 

"Team, please elect a member of the team who is 17 years old, they will go undercover as a high school student, there's Suzy, P.O and Nara to choose from. Please raise your hand to elect a member."

" Suzy," said G.O. 20 people voted for her lucky as always. Probably Suzy or P.O would get the job. 

" P.O," said Mir. Alot more hands had gone up for P.O, poor Suzy she would't get the job.

"Nara" said Thunder Oppa. I didn't care about the votes I got, I would always get a least 5 hands in the air. 

"What?!! My baby girl can't go undercover, say NO Nara" exclaimed Lee Joon.

"What? I got the job?" I questioned.

"WAE!!" shouted Lee Joon.

"Hyung, Jungkook is a stubborn kingka, if Suzy was to go undercover, she would be too nice, we want a person who could angrily and easily guide Jungkook to a safer place. Suzy would always listen to others than us. You know that Hyung. P.O would probably murder Jungkook before EXO does. You know that kid always getting angry when anyone pisses him off. Nara, well she can handle Jungkook" said Mir. 

 

"Okay, Nara you would go undercover being a normal high school girl, as I said normal. This meeting is dismissed, thank you," slowly explained Lee Joon.

 

I followed Oppa to the gadget room as I called it the room full of Nerds!! Taeil, the nerd in charge of my mission gadgets was standing infront of a table with cool gadgets. 

"AYO, Chairman and Nara" said Taeil and hi-fived  to Lee Joon and I.

"Yo, how you been man?" said Lee Joon. Aishh, Lee Joon is trying to act cool infront of Yoona again. 

"Let's just get my gadgets, cause I do not want to hear your stories about your "girrrrlllfriends", Taeil"

" Alright, fine then. We have a laser lipstick. A watch can do about anything, it is like a phone,  you can record things, call on it. I doubt you would do that in public if you want to look like a pabo. Ten pairs of conversers, they have mini missiles in them and you can fly with them. Two pair of high heels, you can do the same things as the converses. Jewerelly, that has a camera in them as well a tracking device. Small tracking devices ,a hat and a Audi R8 car. I knew you loved the car so I added some features to it. You will figure how to work it."   said Taeil.

" You leave now to go to the Jeon's household. I need to go to France to go settle some things. Thunder will take you to their house. You, Nara be careful, protect him, stick with him and please don't get killed" said Lee Joon as he stepped in his limo. 

"Bye, Oppa. I love you" I said with meaning.

"Bye my baby, I love you too" said Joon. His limo took off.

Watch out EXO, here I come, I will protect Jungkook with my life. Pfft how hard would it be protecting him. 

 

 

 

 

Hi, the first (short) chapter  is up. I will update each week if I get the chance. Please subscribe. 

Thank you.