Morning Coffee

When I met Mr. Simple ^_^

“I need to hurry” I mentally hit myself for being late... again. I've been sitting on this bus for a while now and i can't help but think about all the wrong things i've done this moring already.  I quickly jolted out of my comfy bed and rushed to the shower. It was the worst day of my entire career. I’ve never been so late before. I cou ldn't help it but think about how in the world I was supposed to get to work withon thirty minutes. The bus itself took about ten minutes to get there and I had to buy coffee before heading to work.

 

I picked up any clothing that I could find and put it on. I could seriously care any less if I had ripped pants on. *Now it’s time for the 1500m sprint; my punishment for waking up late.*  I only hoped that I was lucky enough to catch the next bus; but as you all know, luck was never on my side.

 

Working for Mr. Choi Siwon for years made me realize how much of an organized person he is. He likes everything to be in its place in the right time. He’s known as the perfectionist, which is why he’s the big man. So being late to work means being late for preparing Siwons’ morning coffee... and if Siwon doesn't get his coffee that means I get fired. I’m always racing down the neighbourhood and through the traffic, trying to get his coffee on time. Even though I go through all of this trouble every day, it never stops me from waking up late on a daily basis. It just seems so impossible for me to ever wake up on time. I try, but can never succeed. I can’t even remember when the last time I woke up on time was. Just as i'm getting off the bus i realise that time flew by and i now have only twenty minutes to save my life.

 

Yes, my life is this hard....I just love the warmth of my bed. I’m so in love with my room so much that the only time I’m ever out of it is when I’m hungry. That’s how boring my life is. But you know what… I love it that way. I wouldn’t change a thing about it. Although it can be lonely sometimes, there’s nothing I can do about it. It’s as if society has rejected me and totally wiped my existence out. No one really talks to me or even attempts to. Wait… there’s this one guy, at the coffee shop. At least he smiles at me whenever I go in the store; like he’s doing right now.

 

It really confuses me how he always smiles at me whereas everyone else either ignore me or just look at me like I’m their worst nightmare.   For some reason, I’ve always felt like he’s the only person who might see me as a normal human being, but then again he’s probably just doing his job. As long as he’s the one taking the orders, I usually don’t wait in line. I’m a regular customer at this coffee shop, so unlike his co-workers, he knows what I order since it’s always the same.  But today feels a bit different. The line is way too long, meaning I can’t just go up and get the coffee. To make it even worse, there’s an annoying ahjumma that’s nagging and taking so much time to order.  On the day that I actually needed the miracle, the worst happens. I only have fifteen minutes now so I’m sure I’ll lose my job today.

 

“What would you like to order?” I can hear my watch ticking as he serves other customers. He’s up there smiling to them, whilst I’m dying hear, counting down the minutes I have before my life becomes a mess again.

 

“God help me pleeeease.” This is the scariest moment I’ve had this year. Never have I thought I’d lose my job so easily. Oh no ten minutes. Oh gee, hurry up ahjumma. I need to get to the office in the next four minutes. It always takes me five minutes to put my uniform on and another one minute to deliver the coffee. I’m dying over her and…

 

“Noona, here’s your coffee.” Wait… what??

“Who? Me?” I say as I point to myself.                

“Ne noona. He said you can pay for it later since you seem busy.” He did what? I swear that guy never fails to amaze me. I turn around and smile at him, just to say thanks, and then he does it again. He nods and smiled at me, letting me know that it’s ok. Sometimes I can’t help it but feel like I’m fangirling in my head when he smiles at me. I’m always afraid that when I see him sometimes, I just stand there smiling like a fool. I look at my watch and realise I only have eight minutes left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I quickly ran out of the female locker room as I only had exactly 1 minute to deliver the coffee. I held the coffee cup in both hands and ran to Siwon's office as fast as I could. I stood in front of the door and fixed my clothes ready to be yelled at. I was sure it was going to be my last day in this company. Without looking up, I quickly reached for the door handle. *God help me, judt this once.* SUddenly, when I was opening the door,

BOOM!!

I bumped into something; wait it’s a someone. I was sure as I could see black leather shoes right in from of my eyes. I was sitting on the floor and I swear could hear my heart beat, thinking of the worst that could happen.

 

I didn't dare to look up, thinking *what if it's Siwon?*

*What if I spilled the coffee all over his clothes...* It was as if my life was over at that moment.

 

I slowly lifted my head and trailed the long legs to see the unlucky person who just got his shirt messed.

“And who do we have here… “

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, Adoree here :D

Sorry for late chapter 2. School has been taking all of my time.

I have only 5 weeks until i'm done with high school, so i have to get all of my assignments done on time or i'll be in deep trouble.

But me and Nenshou have been working really hard so we can update 2 chapters this weekend.

So look forward to chapter 3 soon.

I've also tried to improve on my writting style, so i hope you like it.

We'll be updating mostly on weekends, sometimes on weekday, until school is over.

 

In the mean time, we look forward to your comments and we'll reply to you all.

No silent readers please.

Just write anything. Even if it's about how bad the story is. It'll help us improve a lot.

Thanks again for supporting us with our first fic.

Saranghaeyo ^_^

 

Adoree & Nenshou

 

OMG I just love his smile. Isn't he cute ^_^