Woobin

When I met Mr. Simple ^_^

 

 

Questions were running through my head and I kept on arguing with brainy as I headed to the Lee's Enterprise, where I was supposed to be discussing the contract with Mr.Lee.

 

Actually I have never met Mr.Lee before, but Siwon keeps mentioning him all the time; like 'E-mail this to Mr.Lee' or ' arrange a meeting for Mr.Lee, so I’ve developed the impression that he's a very important person to the company.

 

'Ting'

The elevator made a sound which means I reached the 16th floor of this gigantic building.

Floor 16 is where Mr.Lee's office is and where our meeting was arranged. I slowly walked up to the front desk, taking in the fresh air coming from the huge glass windows and looking at the big chandelier located right in the middle of the floor. AMAZING!

 

The young lady put the phone down and that’s when I was informed that he has a sudden important meeting to go to, and he'll be a bit late. So I was told to wait in his office.

Well, that didn't bother me at all, because I'm used to waiting... that’s what I do…every single day.

I've been waiting my whole life to find a hint of happiness.. and here I am.. still waiting...

 

Suddenly, my thoughts were cut off by someone bumping into me when I was walking in the hallway.

*Aish…. I was enjoying the wonderful scenery, and someone just had to ruin it.*

I dusted my shirt and looked up only to find the person I hate the most in this world.

 

Other girls would be like: “ OMG t-this can't be... why???”

But hey, it’s a small world. So I’m not that shocked. Ain’t nobody got time for that.

 

"Well, well, well. Who do we have here...." The jackass smirked while walking to me

 

I took a step back, but he kept on coming forward and he eventually closed the space between us... how so rude.

 

I can never forget what he did to me and I’ll never forgive him.

 

"Eunjoo - ah, what brings you here?" Woo Bin asked with teasing manners

 

"Why do you care?" I spat looking directly into his eyes

 

"You still love me don't you?"

 

"Don’t make me laugh ."

 

“In my dreams, there’s more than love sweetheart. “ He smirked and came closer.

 

“What else could there possibly be in that empty head of yours? You’re still the dirty jackass I knew. Now, if you’d excuse me. I have somewhere important to be.”

 

His smirk faded and turned into a glare

Well, if looks could kill...

 

But I wasn't afraid of him…

Well, not until………

 

“YAH Kim Woo Bin! Get  the hell off me. Let me go you son of a B****.” I scram in his face as I struggled to get myself out of his grip.

 

Woo Bin pinned me on the cold white wall behind me as he moved his face closer to mine... So close to mine.... too close.

 

I pushed him away, but he was way stronger than me. Every time I tried to escape from his grip he tightened it around my wrist.

 

"don't try to escape babe... you want me, don't you?" he whispered...

His hot breath touching my cold skin, sending me shivers. Gee I hate this feeling.

I hate him so much.

 

His head moved closer.... it was obvious he wanted to kiss me, that’s all he could ever want to do with me; all the wrong stuff in the world.

 

I fought him, and tried to move my head away, but he cupped my face with one hand and smirked... knowing that I had no chance to escape him.

 

I just closed my eyes and wished for a miracle to happen

I don't want to be touched by this inhuman freak.

 

*NO NO NO NO NO. Pleeeeease. God don’t do this to me. Someone save….*

 

"What the hell is going on here? Woo Bin-ssi, what do you think you are doing?"

*YES! God I love you so much. You have sent me an angel… wait, that voice.*

 

 

Author’s note:

 

Hey again.

So, I guess with no more school work to do, I can write more.

I know my writing style is getting worse, but my brain is really worn out from the exams and I can’t write to my best.

Sorry to disappoint you all.

Please don’t unsubscribe.

Another update coming up soon.

Leave your comments, subscribe and please upvote if you like the story.

Your feedback means a lot to us writers,

Our lovely subbies! Keep tuned!

 

here's our woo binnie~

singles-kim-woo-bin.jpg