Dong

When I met Mr. Simple ^_^

Eun Joo POV:

That little conversation I had with Siwon in the morning left me smiling like an idiot every time I thought about it. I’m sure if anyone had walked in on us like that, they would think that we were going to do something. But then again, I didn’t mind. His body was so warm. I felt safe in his arms. But then again, it was wrong. If there were rumours going around about me any him, I would surely quit right away. I wouldn’t want to walk in at work every day to get those disgusted looks.

I was now walking to Donghae’s office with more files in my hand. It’s like I’ve become his mail woman. It’s so annoying, especially because I have to see his annoying face every day. But after what happened yesterday, I have been thinking that maybe I should be less harsh on him. He did make me feel a lot better.

I walked up to the receptionist lady and she told me to go up as he is in his office. I knocked on the door and was told to go in. They were seating on his ‘now black’ leather couch across from each other. Donghae stood up and walked to me with a weird smile on his face.

"Oh, you’re here? Come in Eun Joo-ssi. I have someone to introduce you to." He held my had and led me towards the man, who was now standing.

"Eun Joo, meet reporter Nam Tae Hyun. Tae Hyun, this is the girl I was talking about." My eyes grew wide as I looked at Donghae.

"Reporter? W-wae?" OMG, don’t tell me…

"Oh, he took the pictures of us yesterday," He squizzed my hand and looked at me when he said yesterday, and I got the hint right away. "When we were filming our new movie." Wait, what??

"I’m sorry Eun Joo-ssi. I thought it was something else…hehe." He looks so you for a reporter.

"Ania, it’s okay. What else could it possibly be anyways?" I gave him a fake smile. He looked down at my and donghae’s hands that were still entwined and smirked. Right away, I let go of Donghae’s hand and walked to his desk.

"These are the files Siwon sent. And I was told I have something to edit Again. Seriously?" I folded my arms across my chest.

"Yeah," he scratched the back of his head, "We have to go over the last part of your script. Tae Hyun-ssi, if you don’t mind, we have to do work now."

"Oh, no problem. I guess I’ll be going then. And I’ll release the photos after the episode, so let me know. Don’t take too long." He winked my way and walked out.

"Movie? SERIOUSLY?" I was now furious. No more supressing my anger…. Aish. "Since when am I an actress?? Are you crazy?"

"Calm down-"

"What? How the hell can I be calm? What’ll happen when Siwon finds out about this?"

"Well, I guess he’ll have to let you go for a while. Plus, you’re a good actress when with me. Why not do it for the camera?"

"No, I’m only good because I hate you. I don’t want to be an actress. What if that jerk finds out and then comes after m-" I had to stop myself before I said anymore. I believe I had released too much information.

"What? What are you talking about?" He moved closer until there was only a few inches between us. "Yah, marhaebwa… Who’s the jerk you’re talking about?" He put his hand on my sholders.

"Ani, it’s nothing. Just forget about what I said." I whipped my tears and tried to move, but he held me in place.

"Look you’re crying again." He wiped my tears. "What’s wrong with you?"

"Why do you want to know?" I looked at him.

"What?"

"Why do you care? Donghae, what’s wrong with you? Why are you acting this way out of a sudden? Shouldn’t you hate me? Shouldn’t you not even care if I died?" He let go of me and took a step back.

"Well then. I guess I am supposed to hate you. Honestly, even I don’t know why I’m acting this way. But I do know that you hate me, and of course I hate you. So, you’ll have to do the movie whether you die or not. I don’t care." He handed me the movie script and i flipped through the pages. Serioudly?? Lovey Dovey story?  Aigoo, people these days.

 

Donghae POV:

I couldn’t believe that I had been so mean to her to the extent that she would call my friendly gestures weird. I guess I’ll have to act as I normally do until she gets used to me.

"I really don’t want to be an actress."

"Well, I don’t care. You’ll have to do this. Now you have the script. Practice starts tomorrow. I’ll call Siwon hyung and tell him about this."

"Aish!! I really don’t like you."

"Oh, I love you too. Now let’s get to work. He’s the script I wanted you to edit."

"Can I just go over my script and you can get someone else to look at that."

"No, no way. Everyone else at editing. The director liked you other script so get to work."

"Oooh.. Donghae Oppa is so sweet." She gave smiled and gave me a really tight hug. Oh, god no. Please don’t act so cute.

"Yah!! What the hell is your problem?"

"Oppa, aree you blushing? Oppa is blushing!" She giggled.

"Yah! Get off me."

"Oppa, shireo. You’re so cute when you blush. You can make any girl fall head over heels for you." She looked at me and smiled. "Too bad Oppa is mine. Right?"

"Aish! Yah! Are you crazy?" She finally let go any smirked at me.

"Yah, have you even read the script to your ‘new’ movie? You didn’t even follow the script. How are you supposed to act with that?" Wait, that was acting? That was on the script? How did she?

"How was I supposed to act when your ‘not so attractive face’ was so close? I could barely say anything since you have strength of a man. I mean, I was almost out of breath just then. Thanks for letting go though. You saved a life there." She just stood there and stared at me with an unreadable face.

"Well mr. Know it all, if i'm that ugly, why don't you get one of your dolls to act with you? Screw this whole thing. I'm done here." As I was about to apologise, she just picked up her purse, threw the papers at me and walked out, slamming the door in my face. Maybe I was just a tad bit too harsh.

"Aish, why does it have to end like this every time we meet in my office."