Task

When I met Mr. Simple ^_^

The next morning~

 

wae naega neol johahanji nado jal moreugetjiman

geuraedo igeon aniji nae yeojaga

wae nal dugo dareun saram chaja wae geureom nan mwoni

nareul gajigo nongeoji i nappeun

                       

GG BEBE GG BEI GG BEBE GG BEI

GG BEBE GG BEI GG BEBE GG BEI

GG BEBE GG BEI Eh Eh Eh Eh

GG BEBE GG BEI Eh Eh Eh Eh

GG BEBE GG BEI GG BEBE GG BEI

GG BEBE GG BEI GG BEBE GG BEI

GG BEBE GG BEI Eh Eh Eh Eh

GG BEBE GG BEI Eh Eh Eh Eh

 

“Aish,  arraseo arraseo.” I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. Next time I should just switch off my phone.

 

“Yeoboseyo, Luhan-ah??” Who could be calling me at such an early time. No one ever calls me in the morning other than my brother.

 

"YAH! You’re still sleeping?? It’s almost 9:00. You should be at work. There’s only 20 minutes left. And who’s Luhan?”

 

“Sajang-nim?? Wait, why should I be at work? Didn’t you fire me yesterday?”

 

“Yah! Forgotten what I told you last night already?”

 

“So, that wasn’t a dream?”

 

“Wait, what dream?”

 

“The one where you dropped me off at home and-“

 

“Why? Did something happen after I dropped you off? Was there someone there? Wait, You’ve been dreaming about me…haven’t you?”

 

“Ah-haha… No Sajangnim. It’s not like that. I Just-“

 

“Hmm Hmm, forget about it. Now, since you’re not at work yet I have a task for secretary Eun Joo.  I need you to give those papers to the owner of the LEE Enterprise."

“Wait, what papers?”

 

“I left them on your table last night and DON’T BE LATE” With that he hung up and I quickly ran out of my room towards my lounge to see what the hell he was talking about.

 

And there they were. The papers were laying on my table with a sticky note on them. I walked up to the table and read the note:

 

‘Yah! Up late again? You need to fix that immediately.

Just make sure you eat breakfast and don’t forget that we have a date to attend this Saturday.

And make sure you drink a lot of water.

You don’t want me to carry you to my car again, do you?

 

P.S. Don’t be late. Mr Lee will be waiting for you.’

 

*Wait… He carried me to his car? Whaaaaaaaaaaat??  NO WAY!

Did the office ladies see anything??

Oh my god I’m doomed. What the hell am I supposed to do now?

Why the hell did he do that?? And why can’t I remember anything?

Wait, the documents.*

“yah brainy! Can you stop scaring me.  I’m getting late because of you.” My brain was the only thing I could take my anger/ nervous – ism/ embarrassment on at that time. I couldn’t believe Siwon did that. And to make it worse, I couldn’t remember anything. That only happens when I’m drunk, but I didn’t drink anything last night. So what the hell happened?

 

After realising how much time I had wasted just thinking about yesterday, I rushed up stairs and took a quick shower. I couldn’t help it but smile for the whole time. I’m sure I looked like a fool, but tht didn’t matter since no one else could see me. I quickly put on a blue tank top and white shorts with blue high heels. Since I’m considere short, I had to wear high heels outside of my house.  I headed down stairs and got a quick snack, just because Siwon told me to. Now, I was ready to go. I headed  towards the door and took a deep breath since I was going to have another horrible day. To me, nothing gets better. When things are not the same, they are worse.

 

I stretched my arms out as I took in the fresh air. I haven’t felt like this in so long. For the first time in 4 years, I walked down the silent streets with a smile on my face. Yes, it wasn’t that big, but at least I felt some kind of joy inside me. I could feel the wind coming from both sides as I walked down the street. The neighbourhood was not a rich one, but rather an okay one. It wasn’t dirty and noisy, just the way I liked it.  The only thing I didn’t like about this neighbourhood was the ignorant neighbours. Just like the people at my office, no one talked to me. All the grown-ups ignored me, but the kids liked me for some reason. This place was totally perfect for me.

 

My thoughts got distracted by the vibration of my phone. I looked at it and saw that I had received a video message from … Mr. Choi?!

 

‘Be careful EunJoo, don't get into trouble… smile face.’ he teased with a smile.

Seriously? I swear this guy was getting more and more child-ish. Where was this all coming from?  Nevertheless, I couldn’t help but to feel attracted to his charismatic smile, he seems like a caring, loving and thoughtful boss, just way too different than work bosses we see on TV. It’s a good change, I guess.  Mr. Choi never flirted with me, never yelled at me, and never treated me bad...

He's a total gentleman.

 

'sometimes I wonder if he's in a relationship or not.'

 

*hahahaha… Keep dreaming Eun Joo. He’s waaay out of your legue.*

“Shut up brainy.* I just had to have another fight with my brain again. She annoys me a lot.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note:

 

Hey Chingus,

We’re really and very sorry for the long wait.

Nenshou is in the middle of her exams now and  I just finished my exam block.

We’ve been so busy for the last 2 weeks, so we could not update.

 

But on the bright side, I’m done with high school work. Yeeeeeyy.

I just did my last exams, and now I’ll be able to update more often.

Graduating high school soon, so more updates for you.

 

Thanks for being so patient with us, and we love you for that.

Please leave us your lovely comment and upvote if you like this story.

Saranghae chingus, and so does Donghae.