Troubled

When I met Mr. Simple ^_^

My eyes stopped as I saw that guy looking down at me, like some kind of criminal.

 

*Great, just what I needed to make my life a living hell.* It was that guy who seemed to visit our company frequently.  It was him… my ultimate enemy…

 

Lee Donghae.

 

I don’t know why I remember his name, but since he annoys me so much I guess it would be hard not to. He visits my boss waaayyy too many times and there is not a time that he’s failed to embarrass me in front of everyone. It seems to have become his number 1 hobby. That’s why I expect an embarrassing moment whenever I cross paths with him. *Calm down Cha Eun Joo. Don’t forget that your job is at stake here. Just endure this today, no fighting back.*

 

And being the polite secretary I am, I bowed and apologised.

 

"I'm so sorry Mr.Lee, I didn't-" aaaannndd… here he goes again….

 

"YOU. JUST. RUINED. MY. SUIT. do you know how much this costs? You won't be able to pay for it even if you work your whole life!!" He spat in one breath. I was cut off –for the first time in my freaking life- by that self-centred jerk. And to make it worse, he was yelling at me. HE WAS FREAKINg YELLING AT ME! The whole staffs were looking at me now and I could feel their eyes piercing right through me. Just like always, this whole incident has turned into some kind of show. And I was the poor, dirty and useless girl that everyone picked on.

 

I hate him so much... and his evil smirk. I don't know why, but every time we make an eye contact he give me that EVIL smirk of his. 

 

I hate his guts

 

Why would I pay for his suit anyways; Over my dead body. And thanks Lee Donghae, for making me remember how miserable my life is...

 

“Mworago? Sir, I said I was so-..”

“You what now? Didn’t hear what I said? Get out of my way. I shouldn’t be wasting my breath on beggars like you.” What?? Oh no you didn’t. That’s it Donghae, you’re D.E.A.Dead.

 

Donghae shook his head in disapproval and tried to pass me…

 

But you know what... I don’t care if my boss fires me, at this moment... I'm NOT polite...

 

"YAH LEE DONGHAE!” I yelled across the office. He stopped in his track and turned around to face me. I walked towards him with, my hand folded across my chest and a small yet noticeable smirk plastered on my face.

 

“Watch where you’re going next time, if there’s a next time. I hope not, coz I don’t want to see your annoying face ever again.” I said in a low tone, but enough for him to hear. With a big smile plastered on my face, I bowed to him and left him standing in the middle of the room shooting me glares. To be honest, I could care less what happened to me after that.  That must have pissed him off so much, because his ears turned red and his eyes widened after what I said to him. I could see his hands forming a fist; his knuckles were turning white by the second. But who cares. Confronting him like that made me the happiest woman on earth.

 

I love being evil...

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The rest of the day was more than normal... boring.

 

working isn't supposed to be fun I guess.

 

Suddenly, Mr. Choi called me to his office and told me to bring him coffee. *This is it Eun Joo. Your life is OVA…..*

 

Thought of how horrible my life will be kept coming up in my mind. I tried so hard to block them out, but no, it was not working. I couldn’t help it but imagine myself sitting out on the streets begging for money. And then what Donghae said to me earlier came back to me. ‘Beggar.’ Just thinking of that word made me want to cry. I could hear my heart beat faster as I approached Mr. Choi’s office. My pace slowed down and my eyes wondered everywhere, trying to erase those horrible thought out of my head. After taking a few steps, I found myself standing infront of his office, battleling with my mind whether I should knock on the door or not. And as expected, My mind betrayed me and made me knock on the door without realising it.

 

“Come in.” I slowly place my hand on the door knob and turned it anticlock wise slowly. I piped into the room and entered with my head down. I bowed to him and slowly placed his coffee on his table.

 

“Here’s your coffee sir.”

 

“Thank you Eun Joo.” I bowed to him and slowly turned around to walk out of his office. *please don’t call my name. Please don’t call my-*

 

“Miss Eun Joo.”  I stopped in my track and prayed for a moment that he won’t fire me; at least not now.

 

“Eun Joo, I saw what you did earlier….” My gaze remained on the ground as I closed my eyes. There Is no way I could look at him at such time. *Please spare me this time*

 

“You do know that what you did was unprofessional, right?” I nod I response. “And you know what happens next, right?”

 

“Yes sir. I’ll go pack my things immediately.”

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author’s Note:

 

Hey chingus…

Sorry for late update.

I had to wait and update using my sister’s laptop since my school one won’t allow me to access AFF anymore.

Me and Nensou Eunni would like to thank you all for reading and supporting our story.

We’re halfway through chapter 4, so it might be posted in the next few days.

 

No silent readers please.

We love to see your comments and it helps us know how our story is going, what to change and not to change.

Please feel free to speak your mind after reading each chapter because your feedback gives us the encouragement we need to keep on writing.

 

Thanks again for supporting us. Saranghae chingus

 

 

Wait wait wait….

Do any of you guys watch Korean dramas??

If so, have you seen ‘The master’s sun?’

OMG, I just found out that Seo In Guk can sing and  I’m going crazy because he’s so freakin AMAZING!

I’ve been having my own little party, In my head, and I think I’ll go crazy anytime soon.

I’m so In love with his voice.

If you want to see one of his songs, check out: Swings ft Seo In Guk – Will you.

 

Anyways, that’s enough.

Thanks guys for reading this very long text.

Here’s a pic of him for you all.