Doctor.....

When I met Mr. Simple ^_^

 

“Annyeong haseyo Sajangnim.” I greeted Siwon the next day, came to work early again. Oh I swear I should visit Chanyeol a bit more often. He’s always got a way to make me feel better about everything.

“Good morning Eun Joo-ssi. You look happy today and you came to work early. What happened?” He looked at me as if he was trying to read my mind. Oh he looks so cute when he does that.

“Nothing really happened.” I giggled at him and covered my face straight away. “Sorry.”

“No, it’s okay. You look cute when you smile.” Wait, wait??? Did he just say that? I think I’m dreaming. “No you’re not dreaming.” How did he kno…. “I can read your mind.” What??

“Calm don Eun Joo-ah. I can’t do that stuff. And sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable.”

“No, no no. It’s okay Siwo- I mean Choi Sajangnim. And thanks for the compliment.” I smiled. This day was just getting better and better.

“haha, you can call me Siwon, but just not infront of other business partners. Whatever that makes you comfortable. Now go get ready, we’ve got a doctor’s appointment.”

“Wait, we do?? Since when? Why? How come I didn’t know about this?-“

“Oh wow. So which question do you want me to answer first?” He asked whilst smiling at me.

“All of them.”

“Okay. Yes, we do. Since forever, but sorry I forgot to tell you. I thought you knew. To check up on you. I was worried since the last incident.” He scratched the back of his head and smiled. Sooo CUTE ^_^

“Oh, sajangnim soo cuuuuteeee.Oh, um sorry. Forget about what I just said. But I’m really okay. Last time I was just scared of losing my job.”

“Okay, but let’s go anyways just in case. I already booked the appointment anyways.”

“Sajangniiiiiiim.” I complained.

“Come one, it won’t hurt. Or do you want me to carry you down like last time??” He threatened.

“Hurry up let’s go. Gees Siwon, what’s taking you so long?” I quickly ran down the stairs. I couldn’t imagine myself being carried by him again. It would’ve been even more embarrassing since I was sober and could actually see people’s reaction. I quickly put on my coat and waited for him to come out of the office.

“Finally, I was wondering what you were doing. Let’s go.” I my heels and walked ahead leaving him behind. After realising that he was far behind, I stopped and looked back to find him standing where we started, like a little boy. I walked back to him and laughed at the sight in front of me. He was indeed acting like a little kid. His shoulder were lowered and he was pouting as if I took his lollies.

“Oh my, stop it. You look so cute.  Why are you not coming?”

“You’re walking too fast. How am I supposed to catch up with you? You should wait for me, I’m driving you know.” He pouted again. I giggled.

“Oh yeah, I forgot. Sorry.”  I turned around and started walking.

“Yah!! Didn’t I say to wait for me??” OMG, can he be any cutter? I walked back to him and held his hand, dragging him with me.

“Happy now?? Gee I can’t believe you’re actually my boss.”  We walked past Na Yeong’s office and she bowed to us, giving me a weird look. Why was everyone doing that? We kept on walking through and everyone we met on the way all had a weird look on their face. We finally reached the elevator and as I tried to press the open button, I realised I was still holding Siwon’s hand. “Now that explains a lot.” I said to myself.

“Explains what??” Siwon asked me. I looked down to our hands and back up at him. He sighed and slowly let go of my hand.

“Sorry. I forgot too. But you better walk slowly or I’ll hold your hand and walk around the whole company with you.”

“Aigoo!! I know, I know. But don’t walk slowly.”

 

We reached the hospital and thankfully, we didn’t have to hold hands again. We went up to the receptionist and Siwon handed a paper over to the lady.

“Oh, the doctor will be there with you soon. Please wait in his office.” The lady advised us.

Siwon didn’t feel like walking any faster, so we took our time getting there. At the moment, he’s acting like a little kid. If anyone saw him like this, they would never entrust such things like companies to him. We entered the room and took a seat, waiting for the doctor to arrive.

“Doctor Jung should be here any minute now. How are you feeling?” Siwon turned around and asked me.

“Oh, I’m fine. Just a little bit nervous. We really didn’t have to come you know.” He chuckled. I can’t stand this man. Is he going through menopause or something? His moods change so much, it’s always hard to read him. Whilst waiting, I looked around the room, admiring the violet curtains and flower pots. This room was surely very big. Why do I have to be reminded of how poor I am wherever I go? This world is so not fair.

“What are you thinking about?”

“My favourite colour.” He laughed and looked at me.

“Serious? Why the serious face when you’re only thinking about colours?” He laughed again.

“I don’t know why you’re laughing. Stop it.” I pouted.

“Okay, okay. Aigoo. Uri Eun Joo-as is so cute.” He poked my cheeks.”

“Yah Siwon! Stop i-“ And then the door opened. I just stood up in my spot, my back facing the doctor. I really don’t wanna see the doctor.

“Oh, Hyun you’re here?” Doctor Jung spoke. Somehow his voice was familiar to me. Almost too familiar.

“Yah! What took you so long. We’ve been waiting for so long she even thought about rainbows.” Siwon chuckled again.

“Oh, mian Hyun. So, who’s the young lady?” Oh no. Not now. I really want to…

“Yah, aren’t you going to greet the doctor? Pali come here.” Siwon called me and as soon as I turned around, everything froze. No, no no no no no. Why the hell is he here? I was standing In my spot looking at the person in front of me, feeling like the world just ended.

“Eun Joo??” He spoke.

“Oh, you two know each other? Cool, so this will be easier than I tho-“ I couldn’t handle being there anymore.

“Pali Siwon-ah. Let’s go.” I quickly took my things, pulled Siwon with me and headed for the exit.

“Eun Joo what’s wrong?”

“Eun Joo-ah wait. Let us just-“ At that moment I didn’t want to hear anymore. I let go of Siwon’s hand and ran away. I didn’t care where I was going, as long as I was far from him. I kept on running, my eyesight was getting worse as more tears came running down my cheeks.

“Eun Joo-ah, wait. Slow down.” At this point I wasn’t going to stop. Not now. Not for anyone.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note:

So, things are getting more interesting. I hope.

I am starting to think that she has too many people, drama and problems in her life.

I don't know how this will end, but hope you'll like it.

 

Comment, Subscribe and upvote.

Thanks chingus...