Apology

When I met Mr. Simple ^_^

Eun Joo POV:

 

We arrived at the venue and went inside the booked room to wait for the guests.

"They are not here yet?" And he was saying that we had to hurry..... so evil this guy.

"Guess not. Let's just wait for him."

"So it's just one person? You could've came on your own. Who is it by the way?" I asked, curious to know who the hell this person was that made him drag me along.

"Sounds like he's here." I glared at him and then the door opened only to reveaal the person u hated the most at this point.

"Oh, hyung. You came early? And i see you bought someone with you." He looked at me and smiled. He freakin smiled... like what's his problem??

"Ne, have a seat Donghae. You've got some explaining to do."

"Why is he here? And why did you bring me with you?" I asked Siwon in a harsh tone, which seemed to surprise Donghae.

"Mianhae Princess. I didn't have a choice."

"What? You didn't have a choice? What exactly is going on?"

"Calm down Eun Joo-ssi. We-"

"Don't even talk to me Donghae. I'm not here to negotiate with you. Siwon-ah, i think i'm going to leave." I was about to stand up, suddenly Siwon griped my hand and pulled me down.

"You're not going anywhere. I won't make you do this again, trust me." His eyes never left mine as he said those words to me. Although i didn't want to stay there, i decided to do it... for him. At least try and be a bit more accepting i guess.

"Okay, but let's make this quick. I don't want to see his face."

"That's gonna be a bit hard since you might be working with him."

 

 

Donghae POV:

 

As soon as i walked into the room, the first person i looked at was her. My eyes just went to her and then i saw Siwon Hyung standing next to her. If i'm not mistaken, those two don't look like boss and assistant at all. They are more like friends? A couple? No way!!

When she said she was gonna leave, my heart felt a bit down. I have been feeling weird ever since she left my office this morning, and seing her just now made me feel better and rather upset at myself.

"WHAT?" She literaly yelled in our ears. Does she want us to go deaf?

"I'll get straight to the point. Donghae if you want my Princess to still take part in your movie, you'll have to sincerely apologise to her right now. Then she can consider it." Princess? Something fishy is going on here. I can't help but smell sommething abnormal about those two. Isn't he supposed to be her boss? Why is she treating him so normal, like he isn't her boss?

"Wait, What? Siwon-ah, what are you talking about?" It should be Sajangnim, and not Siwon. What is their relationship?

"Hyung!! Seriously? I didn't mean it, even she knoww that. And i was about to apologise when she just walked out on me." I can't believe he's going to make me do this right now.

"And now is the only time you'll have the opportunity to apologise to her. Now don't waist it." Siwon said in a rather strict tone. Why is he being so protective of her? I should be the one-. * No Donghae, just don't even go there.* Aish, i hate how she just makes me go crazy and worried whenever she'd mad at me. I mean, why should i be worried about her anyways? But then, she somehow always brings out the soft side of me.

"Okay. Eun Joo-ssi look, I'm really sorry for what i said earlier. I didn't mean it at all. I was just being stupid and said things that were totally out of line. I'm sorry if i made you that upset, but you should know that every word i said then was not true. I want you in this movie because i think you're very talented and beautiful. If i really though badly of you i wouldn't have asked you to do it in the first place. I really am sorry about yesterday and every other day i've been a total jerk towards you. I've been such an idiot, even i can't believe i've made you hate me so much. I really hope you'll forgive me for all that. I would like to have you in the movie, but even if you don't agree to this, at least forgive me for being a jerk to you."

Okay, i can't believe i just said all that about her. Where did this come from? And worst of all, she's not even reacting to it well. All she's doing is looking at me like .... i don't know.... she's in shock mode. And Siwon is just seating there smiling at me. As long as she forgives me, i should be safe. Then i can ask her out for a coffee or something.

 

Eun Joo POV:

 

 

Did he just??? Or did i hear everything wrong??

"Eun Joo-ssi?" He questioningly looked at me.

"Hmm.." I cleared my throat. "Sorry, i was just a bit taken back by your words."

"Sorry if i said anything wrong. I just wanted to apologise."

"It's okay Donghae. I guess i'll forgive you. But just give me more time to think about the movie thingy. I'm still unsure about that."

This is probably the weirdest thing i've done so far. I usually don't like listerning to people when i'm in a bad mood. But whatever that it is that happen in the past 2 weeks is really affecting me. I've been feeling like a completely different person the past few day. I've been told that i can actually smile, harsh but who cares. I have actually been feeling happy at times and i have developed relationshipd with people around me. At this moment, i feel like a day without seing my happy pill is like a day without the sun in the sky. So dark and cold, a life i was living 2 weeks ago. Now, everything is different.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Author's Note:

Hey y'all.

I finally get to update..yeeeyyy.

I'm seriously running out of idea for the fic... i think.

I  need more inspiration.

Can you guys give me some ideas? Comment please.

I've been working, i get home all tired and finding time to write is getting harder.

But hope you're liking the updates.

Please let me know what you think, nice or mean, i accept all.

Sorry for this crappy chapter.

I promise it'll be more fun and maybe fluffy next time.

 

Don't forget to Comment, Subscribe and Upvote..

Thanks :-)