Coffee Prince

When I met Mr. Simple ^_^

Eun Joo POV:

 

I woke up the next  morning feeling light headed again. What the hell is wrong with me. This week has been so bad that i wake up feeling like i did not sleep at all. But who cares any ways. I can no longer complain to anyone. I have to be a grown up now, everything in that i don't like, and make some money to keep myself alive.

After realising how extremely early i woke up, i took my time to wash up and getting ready for work. With a piece of toast in my mouth, my bag on my shoulders and my house keys in my hands, i quickly locked the house and walked towards the bus station to catch the early train, for the first time in years. Once i got off the bus, i decided to head for coffee just to clear my mind and to see that smile that always makes me feel better in the morning.

 

Surprisingly, the coffee shop was quite empty. There was no more than six customers at the moment, each one seating away from each other as if they were all trying to avoid each other. I looked around to find my lucky charm, but he was no where to be seen. So, i just walked towards the counter, made my order and looked for a seat right next to the clear glass window so i can at least look at the so called business men and women walking like they own the city.

 

"One Latte for the customer. Enjoy." I was so lost in my thoughts, but who ever the guy who just spoke to me is, has a very nice voice. As soon as i turned around to say my thanks...

"...." My mouth wouldn't say anything.

It was him, he's finally here.

I just sat there looking at him and smiling like an idiot.

All i did was bow my head like an idiot.

As he was about to take a seat, the door bell went off, signaling that another customer had entered. He then bowed to me and left me to enjoy this coffee. I swear to god coffee has never tasted so good. was it because he made it? was it because he personally brought it to me?? Oh, molla. I looked at my watch and realised that i had 30 more minutes to go. Now what was i supposed to do in 30 minutes?? My workplace is only 5 minutes walk, so how should i spend the extra 25 minutes?? I just sat there, tapping my finger on the glass table, trying to come up with a plan.

"Eun Joo-ssi, want another coffee?" The cute guy asked me. I just nodded and he took my cup away for a refill.

*Wait... how did he know my name??*

"Here you go." He handed me the cup and took a seat on the chair across from me. with his elbows on the table and his hands supporting his face for balance, he just sat there and looked at me whilst smiling.

"Umm, is there something on my face??" He shook his head and kept on smiling..

"Oh, um, how did you know.."

"Your name??" he interrupted me.

"Oh, yeah." I shyly said and tried to hide my blushing face. Like why am I behaving like this in front of him??

"Eun Joo-ssi, you look so cute when you blush."

"I'm not b-blushing."

"Yes you are." All he did was keep that grin on his face.. Aish, why did he have to be so cute..

"No i'm not. Now, answer my question first mr..."

"Siwon hyung. I saw  you once with Siwon Hyung. And it's Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol-imnida."

"Siwon sajangninm??" He just noded,

"Oh, i see. Well, shouldn't you be working right now Chanyeol-ssi??"

"Well, I can't do anything to do now since there aren't any customer coming in yet. But it'll get busy soon. So why so early today?? Something bothering you??"

"Um, what do you mean?? I'm always early."

"Nice try, but seriously. You're never early. Do you see the line of customers anywhere?? Now tell me, what is going on??"

"Okay. Well..." and the bell went off again. Gees these people..

"Sorry, just give me a minute. I'll be back soon."

"ok." I gave him a smile and he left to serve the customer. But what amazes me is how much he know about me. He could read me like a book even though i never hanged out with him. The  customers kept on pouring in and in, so i guess that was my queue to start walking out. I quickly took out a paper and pen, and left a note for him.

"Thank you Chanyeol-ssi for the coffee. I see that you now have a lot of customers and it's time for me to leave. See you next time. It was nice to meet you ^_^ ciao."

I gave the note to his co-workers and bowed to Chanyeol when we made eye contact, letting him know that i was leaving. I exited the shop feeling happy and ready for work again. This day has been so good...

 

When i entered Siwon's office, i was greated by his serious face. Right then and there, my smile faded as i remembered what had happened the day earlier..... *Damn you Donghae >_< *

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hello chingus...

Um, please don't bash or anything.

I'm really sorry for not updating for so long.

Honest i have no good reason other than work and lazyness...

But i'll try and update more often.

Hope you like this chapter. I forgot who was supposed to be the coffee guy so i just made it up :-(

Comment, subscribe and upvote would be apreciated..

 

And cute Chanyeol for all of you..