Comfort

When I met Mr. Simple ^_^

 

Just as I was about to exit the building, a hand pulled me, spun me around and within seconds, I was crying on someone’s chest. 

 

Donghae POV:

 

I was going to my appointment, when I saw her running through the reception area, heading towards the exit. I stood there, fazed about the whole situation, wondering why she’s being like that. I noticed that she was crying and I could help it but feel sad for her. She ran past me, didn’t even notice me, she must have really been angry. I chased after her and got a hold of her just before she could escape. I don’t why I didn’t let her just go, after all we do hate each other. Let’s just say that I do have a very small soft side for some people that I hate. As soon as she was in my embrace, she started sobbing and throwing punches, trying to get away from me.

“Let me go. I don’t want to see you face. Let me f***ing go.” She sobbed more. I think by now, my shirt was all wet. I wonder what made her cry.

“Yah, stop it. Calm down Eun Joo-ssi.”

“I said let me go. I don’t want to see your face. Can’t you just stay away from me? Yah Jun Hee, I said let me go.” Mwo?

“Eun Joo-ssi, calm down. It’s just me, Donghae.” And that’s when she stopped moving. She looked so tired and her eyes were really puffy. Oh, poor girl. She let go of me and looked up at me with wide eyes. As I suspected, her instant reaction was to try and move away from me. But then again, my arms just held her tighter. The more she tried, the tighter I held onto her waist. Soon after, she stopped and started to cry again… Like what is it now?? Seriously!!

“Jaebal, just let me go. I already embarrassed myself enough. I don’t want to cry in front of you too.”

“But you already did. TWICE.”

“Just let me go Donghae.”

“Shirreo.”

“Mwo?? Yah-“

“Your yelling won’t make any difference. It’ll only make me hold you tighter.” I smirked. At that moment, her eyed went wider. *Aish Donghae, why did you say that??* “I can’t let you go. Plus, there’s a lot of people staring at us already, so you might want to calm yourself down.” She looked around and frowned. By now, there were no more tears coming down her face. She was just…. She looked like how an almost normal person looks after they cry…. Hmm hmm

“You know, this is a very awkward position we’re in. It looks like we’re gonna make out. What if there are reporters around?” My arms were around her waist, her hands holding on to my …. Umm, muscly arms..hehe…. and let’s just say that there was no even an inch of space between our bodies. Yeah, ’s  gonna happen if this get on the papers.

“Well we wouldn’t be like this if you didn’t try to push me away. Plus, we can just make out… you know, for the papers.” I chuckled.

“WHAT??”

“Aigoo!! I’m just kidding. C’mon, let’s just go. I don’t need any more scandals. Just act normal until we drive out of here. You can do that, can’t you?”

“Whatever you say douchebag. You know, you’re such a good actor.”

“I know, I know.” Did she just compliment me???

“Of course you do. I mean, it’s your job. You’re even good at pretending to be nice to your enemies. If I didn’t know better, I’d really think that you’re being nice to me in a sincere way. You’re so cruel you know.” Yeah, why did I even think that she’d ever say something nice… and not make me feel like a complete douche 3 seconds later.

“Ouch…. That was mean. At least I’m acting this way to make you feel better. Who would do that for you? Jun Hee??” I chuckled. She suddenly stopped walking and I turned around to find her on the verge of crying. Without even thinking, I put my arms on her shoulders, wondering what was the problem.

“Don’t touch me.” She shoved my ands away. I pulled her in for a hug and instantly she started to cry…. AGAIN!!! Letting go of her, i looked at her face and felt a sting right there… I think you know… but…Aish.!! Why am I being like this?? And it’s not what you think.  

“Yah stop crying. I thought you were embarrassed.” And then she cried more. I pulled her in for a hug and her hair, trying to calm her down. To my surprise, she put her arms around my waist and hugged me back. Like….. DREAMING???? Me… dreamin of her??? NO WAY!!

“If I hear this from anyone else, I’ll chop your head, legs and arms of. I’ll cut your fingers of and feed them to the cats. Then I’ll chope the rest of your body up into little pieces and feed it to my dogs. Arraseo?”

“Then what’s gonna happen to the rest of my arms and legs?”

“I’ll burn em or feed it to the rats.”

“I’m sure they’ll be happy to have a piece of me. After all, I am the almighty Donghae. Everyone wants a piece of me.” I chuckled.

“Yah!! Does it look like I’m laughing right now??” She buried her head into my chest. It’s... so warm.

“Haha, soryy. Arraseo. I won’t tell anyone. Happy?” She nodded her head and I could feel a smile form on her face. Trust me, with how close we are, it’s almost impossible to miss it. There’s like no space between us... LITERALY!! “You like hugging me that much?? Babe I can barely breath.”

“Oh, sorry yeobo. Is that better?” I nod. She loosened the hug and looked at me with puppy eyes. Wait, puppy eyes??? O.O “Aigoo, uri Donghae is so cute.” She pinched my cheeks. Um, I think she’s on something. Like….. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER NOW?? P.MS.ing??

“Aish don’t do that.”

“Mian.” She smiled and gave me that puppy look again.

“Wow, you’re such a good actress. Have you considered acting as a career? Perhaps a hobby?”  We started walking towards my car.

“Aish I got caught. Guess I ain’t that good then.” She POUTED!!!! And walked ahead of me.

 

SHE’S A VERY WEIRD CREATURE. I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO CALL HER.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------

Please ignore typos...

My computer is being weird right now,

Hope you like the update.

 

Plz Comment, Subscribe and Upvote.

 

Ciao