Happy Pill

When I met Mr. Simple ^_^

Eun Joo POV:

 

Yeah, I really couldn’t hold it in. I don't know what came over me. I just really had to say it. It’s not my fault that he always annoyed me no matter what he said. I sat next to him and quickly edited the script he gave me. I couldn’t help it but see how sad he looked. Maybe what I sad earlier was too harsh. I really hate him, but then I feel very guilty right now.

“Is this all you wanted me to edit today?” He just nodded and resumed his work. He didn’t even bother looking up at me like he usually does. Damn, he must be very hurt.

“So I can go when I finish this?” Again, he just nodded and resumed his work. It was getting very uncomfortable and all I wanted was to get out of there. I quickly looked through the script and stood up as soon as I finished. I walked up to his desk, put the script there and went to pack up my things ready to go.

“Me, finished. I’ll be going now.” He didn’t even look at me, all he did was nod again. I bet he’s doing that on purpose just to make me feel guilty. I REALLY HATE HIM. I looked at him for a moment and slowly walked to the door. I opened the door, but Before I could head out I turned around and looked at him.

“Look Donghae, about what I said earlier, I-“

“Don’t worry about it. It doesn’t matter ad I don’t really care. So you can just leave...” He said in a sad tone. I really hate this guy making me feel like I’m the worst person in the world.

“Well, I care since you’re making me feel like the worst person on this planet.” He looked up at me with an unreadable face. “Well, maybe to you I’m the worst person on this planet. But to me you’re not. Trust me when I say I know worse people.”

“I said I was fine, so don’t worry about it.”

“Either way, I apologise for saying such things to you. Obviously you have better taste, probably those girls that are of your standards and not beggars like me. I sincerely apologise and hopefully you’ll forget about it. I’d prefer not commenting or complimenting each other in the future just to prevent such an event from happening again. Have a good day.” I bowed to him and exited the room feeling a lot better. I was glad I had apologised, now it was up to him whether he’d forgive me or not. I seriously didn’t care.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

 

The rest of the day went on smoothly. On my way back to see Siwon, I don’t know why I never use their first names, I went by the café to see Chanyeol.

“Hi, how may i… oh, Eun Joo-ah, how are you here??” He looked surprised since I never go there in the middle of the day. I flashed him a smile.

“I’m just passing by. I just came from Donghaes’ office.” Suddenly I remembered what happened and frowned a bit. I looked up at Chanyeol and found him staring at me. I immediately knew that he had read me. Like, how the hell does he do that? “One latte please.”

“Okay. So did you two fight again?”  He asked as he was making y coffee. The store was almost empty. There were barley any customers around and the streets were clear. The only sound that could be heard was the wind passing by. “Eun Joo-ah… YAH!!”

“Oh, umm. Maybe. And hey, how old are you. Shouldn’t you respect your elders??”

“Ah. Okay NOONA. It’s not like there’s a big difference anyways. I’m a man too you know.”

“Aigoo. Uri Chanyeol is so cute.” I ruffled his hair.

“Aish, noona you shouldn’t do that. From now on, I’m older than you. I don’t care, I’ll call you by name.”

“Arraseo, gees, calm down. And thanks for the Latte. I have to go now.”

“Okay, then see you tomorrow. Say hi to Hyung for me.”

With that, I waved him goodbye and walked back to work. I had to admit, just seeing him made me feel so much better. It’s as if he was my happy pill. I didn’t know what it was about hi that did whatever magic he did.