Chapter 6: YAH!!!!

When I met Mr. Simple ^_^

Donghae's POV:

 

For God's sake! I was just heading to my lovely office as usual, hoping for a peaceful day, but guess what? She had to ruin it again. *Wait, why is she with....*

"What the hell is going on here? Woo Bin-ssi, what do you think you are doing?" I said angrily, just thinking of the possibility of her telling her boss what happened.

I know she hates me and that doesn’t help at all. My Hyung's annoying secretary was being molested by one of the workers, what will Siwon hyung say if he finds out?!

“Aish~ Woobin, what do you think you’re doing?” I didn’t mean to scare him much, but the look he gave me was almost priceless. Never in my life had I thought a tough guy like him could be so frightened.

Almost immediately, WooBin, that flirt-head, turned and bowed a thousand times whilst apologising. He knows too well our policy. But what didn’t surprise me was the look on her face. I’m sure any girl being pushed up against the wall by a hungry beast would be freaking out and crying their eyes out, but she didn’t even budge. She just stood there with a blank expression on her face.

 

"Woo Bin-ssi, I want you in my office after my meeting with Miss Eun Joo. Arasseo?" I spoke firmly.

 

“Ne Lee Sajangnim.”

 

Eun Joo just stared at me, blinking a couple of times before wearing that usual face of hers...

The disgusted face....

I seriously prefer the blank face. Just thought you should know... Hehe

 

"how may I help you Miss Eun Joo?" I asked politely. I seriously hate this. Now I have to be careful around her because of Hyung.

 

"Oh, actually I'm looking for someone, so good bye." she turned around without even thanking me!!!

How rude!!!

I just saved her !

 

"Are you perhaps looking for Mr. Lee?" I asked

She froze in her place, before turning to me again.

 

“Where can I find Mr. Lee?? I have to go back to the company.” I was expecting her to say her name, but she didn’t even bother.  And still, not even a ‘thank you for being my saviour.’ What kind of girl is she?

 

“Oh, I see you have no manners. Follow me, I’ll take you to him.” I turned around and

Started leading her to the office.

 

The one thing I can't understand so far is why is she’s always being rude to me.

*Brainy, What did I do to make her hate me so much? Funny woman, isn’t she?*

*Nop, not at all. You’re stupid coz you made her hate you. Hahaha*

*Shut up... me going. You not helping me here.*

It's the first time for me being treated like that... by a woman.

Usually women go crazy about me. They love me... he.

Not to mention throwing themselves at me.

But Eun Joo is different and annoying. And there’s something about her.

She's my typ- WHAT??? LEE DONGHAE SNAP OUT OF IT! YOU HATE HER!

“She’s totally not my type.”

 

“Sorry, what did you just say?” oh shizzzz

 

"Oh, I said we’re here. Here we are, please come in. hehe." I said sitting down behind my fancy office-table on the black leather chair.

 

"Where’s Mr.Lee? Isn't it rude for you to sit on his chair? Talk about manners, huh." she raised an eyebrow. LIKE SOOOO RUUUDE LADY.

 

I giggled to myself while scratching my neck

“Oh, let me introduce myself. Hi I’m Lee Donghae. It’s nice to meet you miss-”

“Look here Mr. I have some serious documents to hand over. Now where is Donghae." She cut me off as usual

“Should I introduce myself again??  Hi I’m Lee Donghae. You can leave the documents on my desk."

 

HA!!! IN YOUR FACE!

 

 

She just stared at me and put the documents down.

 

“I don’t believe you, but make sure you give these to Mr. Lee. I’ll be leaving now.” She bowed and headed towards the door.

But before she walks out she faced me again with her lazer gaze, well if looks could kill I'd be freaking dying right now.

 

 “Thanks for earlier and hope we don’t see each other again. Ciao.” She walked out and slamed the door behind her.

 

“YAH! Mworago?? Aish that girl. How can a GIRL like her exist? Wow."

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hello everyone,

OMG, first of all, we are so sorry for not updating for way too long.

Me and Nenshou eunni have been going through weeks of non stop assignments and exams.

I got some time today, so i thought i should update for you guys.

Sorry again. We're very sorry chingus.

 

Secondly, i want to thank Junhyungluv for advertising my fic.

I've had like more than 3 new subs in one day, which is so AMAZING.

Me love you for that.

 

And a big thanks to all my readers.

I really apreciate it and o hope you're liking the fic so far.

 

Please subscribe and comment, so i know how you feel about the story so far.

I like to stay in touch with my readers as it helps me improve my writting.

Thanks Chingus <3

 

OMG, this drama is packed with way too many hot guy. Like do they want me to die?

I'm addicted already.. G... someone save me.

Does anyone know any other dramas that can save me.

I might need an oxygen mask soon, if i keep watching The Heirs.

 

 

Saranghaey'all