Just..... Shut Up

When I met Mr. Simple ^_^

Siwon POV:

Just after I finished talking to Donghae on the phone, Eun Joo walked into my office. I could tell that she was angry. *Damn you Donghae,* I cursed in my head.

“Eun Joo-ah is everything okay?” She stopped like 2 meters away from me and started speaking.

"Idoon’t…. Do I have to work with Donghae?” She asked. Oh no, she really hates him doesn’t she. But there’s nothing I can do at the moment. I promised I’d help Dongsaeng.

"I'mreally sorry Eun Joo-ah. I’m afraid you’ll have to endure his stubbornness for a little longer.”

“But I’m sooooo ugly, why can’t he just hire a prettier model to play in the stupid movie. I’d really hate to see…”

“Wait, what? He said you’re….. Did he call you that??

"Um…. Ha, it’s not a big deal anymore. Just forget I-“

Are you seriously going to ask me to forget about something again? No way in hell, not this time since I know who insulted my Princess.” Ahh…

“Princess?? Hehe,” she giggled and came a bit closer to me, “Since when am I your princess?? And what’s with the princess thing?”She laughed. At least she seems happy now.

“Well, I’ll call you princess from now on. Or should it be My Queen??? I really can’t decide.” Suddenly she stopped and looked at me.

“ha, Queen? No, princess is better, although it’s a bit too much and unprofessional.”

“Yah! Didn’t I say to be normal with me and forget about professional stuff. So your new name is princess, got it?”She laughed and nodded her head.

“Yes, Siwon-ssi.”She laughed out loud again.

“Yah! What did I say about you callin-”

Ärasse, okay..geez. I was just joking, Siwon-ah.”

"Okay, now let’s go. We’ve got a meeting to attend.” She took my jacket and we walked out.

“Meeting? With who? Is it with an important figure, that I’ll have to be professional around?” We were now walking towards my car.

"I don’t know, that you’ll have to decide for yourself.”I walked to her side and opened the door for her. She just looked at me, shoot me daggers with her eyes and went inside the car.

“Hehe,”I chuckled, “She’s so cute.”And with that we off to ………….

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eun Joo POV:

 

Siwon and I kept on driving to... well he wouldn’t even tell me no matter how many times I ask.

“Yah Siwon! Tell me now, who is it?”

He just chuckled and kept his eyes on the road smiling like a fool. Aish.. I really can’t get him to tell me.

“Siwon-ah,”I said with aegyo, “can you tell me, please please please… hm?” I even scotted closer to him and held his muscularly arms.

"Yah! I’m driving. What if we cause an accident? Plus I won’t tell you. It’s nothing to be excited about anyways, so it’s better if you just wait.”

“Then I’ll just keep on bothering you then.” He pulled the car to the side, and turned to look at me.

“Hey Princess, do you watch Korean dramas?”

“Yes, why?”

“What do guys usually do to make the girls stop talking?” I really don’t know where he’s going with this.

"Um… I don’t know. They just ignore them… or maybe walk away??”

“Nop…try again.”

“umm… sometimes they….  Tell them to shut up?”

“Well, that’s only the bad boys, but try again.”

"Umm.. the-”Within seconds his face was righ infornt of mine….. like literally 2 milimetres …. No, he was just too close. I could feel his breath on my skin, and dam, how could he even breathe?? I was just so shocked…

"Umm.. t-the-they,” I was stuttering and all he did was smirk and finish my sentence…

“They kiss them?? Do you want me to kiss you Princess?”He asked and smiled … I shook my head quickly and he moved back a little.

"Oh, you don’t want me to kiss you that much? Sorry about that.” He put the car back into drive mode, as I just got back to my normal self.

“Yah SIWON!! YOU THINK THAT WAS FUNNY,, HA?? OMO! I …  Aish, I can believ-” Within seconds, I felt his soft lips on mine….. *Wait, he’s…. kissing me?*  My eyes shot open as I just froze in the biggest shock ever. Siwon was….

“You can’t believe what?? I told you to stay quiet.”He chuckled. “Aigoo.. look at your eyes.”  He was about to touch my face when I slapped his hands away. I’m sooo…

“Yah Siwon! This is no-” Again his lips were on mine.  They were so soft and I guess, ver kissable?? Hehe. Just as I was about to kiss back he pulled away and I shot my eyes open. Surprised at what I was just about to do…

“Enjoyed the kiss that much..hehe.”He chuckled again. Aish, I really hate him.


“Ani, I wa-” And yet again, he was kissing me. His soft lips we back on mine and this time he put his hands on my face pulling me in for a deeper kiss.  My heart stopped beating for a moment, until I came back to reality. Siwon was still kissing me and gave up and finally kissed him back feeling my insides melt. Siwon and I pulled away and I found myself really hot and I looked down…. *Aish, so embarrassing.* Siwon was not even embarrassed or surprised at what just happened. I could feel his gaze on me as he spoke.

“So, you do like kissing me eye??” he nudged me on the side and giggled like a little girl. I turned around and gave him an angry look. As I was about to open my mouth to yell at him, he came close to me again.

“We could kiss all day if that’s what you want.” I quickly shook my head. He smile and put the car back on the road. “Hope we’re not late Princess. If only you didn’t want me to kiss you so many times.” I sighed and banged my head on the window, only realising that there’s no way I could defend myself at that time. Aish!! I cursed in my head and hit my head on the window gain.

“Yah, don’t break my window.”

*Oh, could this day get any better.*

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

 

Okay, i've got to admit that Siwon has been acting a bit too cute for me...

Even i find myself reading over some of the chapters and fangirling over him..

But i hope you're all enjoying the fic so far.

PLEASE COMMENT, as it'll help me know what you thik of the story so far.

I really need some inpiration, and your comments always encourage me to write more and they give me ideas...

So please COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE and UPVOTE... Pretty please.

 

Even SIWON want you too... Pwetty pweezz