Siwon-ah

When I met Mr. Simple ^_^

Eun Joo POV:

 

The next morning I woke up feeling like I had a hangover. *great, just great. I guess crying and drinking are the same things.* I walked towards my kitchen and gulped down two cups of water. I went back up to my room and looked at myself only to realise that I look like a crazy cat lady. *I swear no man would ever come near you. Ever.* *Oh, shut up brainy.* Since I woke up late and felt y, I couldn’t be bothered doing anything quicker, despite the fact that I was late for work.

“I swear Siwon is going to fire me this time.” Oh Siwon-ah. I totally forgot about Siwon. What happened to him yesterday? With that thought, I was now racing to get out of my house.

“Thanks Chanyeol.” I yelled as I ran out of the coffee house. There’s no way I was going to go to work without taking my happy pill…hehe.

I ran past the reception area and burst into Siwon’s office, finding him on his way out. As worried as I was for him, he himself looked startled and surprised.

“Siwon-ah, gwenchana??” I admit, leaving him like that was not the wisest decision I’ve ever made. Plus, who knows what happened after I left. He just looked at me and without a warning, he pulled me in for a hug. *ummm..okay. Not what I expected.*

 

SIWON POV:

“Siwon-ah, gwenchana?” What?? I should be the one asking her that.

“Yah! Do you know how worried I was? Do you know how scared I was that something had happened to you? Now you’re asking me if I’m okay?? Are you crazy??” I couldn’t help but hold her tighter. “I was freakin worried about you Eun Joo-ah.”

“Mian Siwon-ah. I’m really sorry.” She sobbed on my chest and held me tighter.

“You could’ve at least called me to let me know you were okay.”

“I’m sorry Sir. It won’t happen again.” Ouch, that stung me like hell. ‘Sir.’ I seriously don’t want her to call me sir anymore. I don’t know why, maybe I know why, but I want to drop the formalities.

“Sir? What did I tell you before?” She giggled, pulled back a bit from the hug and looked at me with her smile. Oh, that smile.

“Umm, that I should just use Siwon when not with important people.” She giggled again. “Mianhae Siwon-ssi. Better?” Oh my…. Can you feel my heart beat?

“hmm. Not quite. Try Siwon-ah, or Siwon Oppa. That’s better.” I smiled and wiped away her tears.

“Later. Maybe later I will.” She smiled again. Oh, how I wish I could see that smile every morning. She buried her head in my chest again and mumbled something.

“Eun Joo-ah What did you say?”

“Did that jerk do anything to you?”

“Why? Are you going to go there and beat him up for me?” She frowned and looked at me.

“Did he touch you? Did he hurt you?”

“Ouch, do you think I’m that weak? I can defend myself you know. I work out.” Okay, maybe that was a bit too much. I think she’s blushing. It’s soooooo cute.

“Of course you work out. I mean, it would be hard to believe that you don’t. Like, have you seen yourself?”

“Ah, really? Am I that attractive? Well, thank you Eun Joo-ssi.” Okay, maybe I do work out a bit more than I need to. But hey, it’s all for ‘her’.. you know, that future mr.s someone.

“Umm… back to the important stuff.” She blushed. “Where did he hurt you? And where do you hide your first aid kit?”

“Don’t worry about it. He didn’t do anything. All he did was chase after you. So what’s the story behind all the drama?” I was really curious to know. Something BIG must’ve happened between them in order for her to react in such a way. I mean, she was frightened just by looking at him. And when he opened his mouth, she just ran way.

“Haha, nothing I want to talk about yet. So it’s best if you just forget about it.”

“Are you kidding me?? How the hell am I supposed to forget that? He’s a freakin doctor and if you’re scared of him to that extent, I can question whether he has done something to anyone else.” I was kind of furious now. How could she just tell me to forget everything? Doesn’t she remember what she had to go through last night?

“Siwon-ah, please. Just forget about it all.” She held me tightly. “Jaebal, just forget it. I’ll tell you when it’s the right time.” Right now, she couldn’t even look at me. What the hell did that idiot do to her?

“You promise you will tell me soon?” I decided to just let it go for now. As long as she’s safe, then I won’t ask her too many questions.

“Hmm. I promise.” She smile at me. FINALLY!!

“Okay. But if anything happens to you, I’m going to beat up that idiot and you’ll tell me EVERYTHING. Arasseo?”

“Ne Siwon-ssi.” She giggled.

“Yah, I told you not to use ‘ssi’ on me. Why did you change it out of a sudden?”

“I was just joking. You know, if someone walked in on us like this, there would be a misunderstanding?”

“Yeah, so? Let them think like that. Besides, it’s not a bad thing….right?”

“N-Ne??” Okay, what was I thinking asking her such things? The look on her face is priceless. Her eyes are so big and beautiful. I’m her boss for god’s sake. We should never be in this position in the first place. But what can I do? I like hugging her. She’s so warm, and she makes you want to hug her forever.

“haha, just kidding. Did I scare you? Wait, why are you blushing? Could it be that-“

“YAH! Siwon. Don’t even go there. Now, let go of me.” Okay, I can admit that she has some muscles in there somewhere. I mean, her punches hurt… like hell.

“Shireo. I’m not letting you go.”

“Mwo? Yah1 Do you want rumors about us going around?”

“Like I told you. It wouldn’t be that bad.”

“Do you really want me to quit my job that much?”

“Aish. Fine, I’ll let you go.” I released her from my embrace. Why does it suddenly feel cold? Why do I feel empty?

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Ayo Everybody....

It's been a few days since my last update.

Now i'm back to work, so i'll be updating more frequently.

I hope you're all enjoying the fic. Hope i'm not disappointing anyone.

Please do comment on how the story id going so far. I'm really curious as my opinion might be different from yours.

Hope y'all had a good weekend and Happy Australian Day for all the AUSIES out there.

 

Don't forget to Comment, Subscribe and Upvote please.

 

Choi Siwon For you all...