Chapter 1: Get to know Me

When I met Mr. Simple ^_^

 

 

Eun Joo POV:

Hey there. So I guess this is the get to know you part... right??

Well my life is waaaaayyy better now.  How?? Well, let me tell you why.

My dad has been in jail for the last 10 years, don’t know when he’ll come out and I don’t care coz I don’t ever want to see his face. I might sound like a bad daughter, but trust me, it’s better that way. You’ll know why later. Now let’s move on to….Mom.

 

My mom never wanted me, so she got rid of me as soon as my dad left us. To be honest, I don’t like her, because my dad used to beat me up almost every single day and my mom just stood there watching him. And why you may ask?? Well, all of that was because I was a mistake, an unwanted child. There was not a day that they did not remind me of that. But why didn’t she get rid of me before I came to this world?

 

My Siblings?? I thought you’d ask that. Well, only my little brother still talks to me. I can never forget my lovely brother Luhan, he even visits me every few months. Why does he have a different name? You’ll have to stay tuned….right author-nim?? Well that’s not even important because out of all 3 brothers and 1 sister, only the maknae still talks to me. Only the freakin youngest one  still talks to me. I know right! You’d expect the older ones to be more caring, but it was never like that. My older sister Eun Jae hates me more than anyone on the face of this planet. She was just like my mother, always watching my dad beat me up, not even trying to save me. If she didn’t stand there and watch, she joined them. My older brothers had moved out and never came back to save their little sister.  What a lovely family I had, don’t you think?

 

My dad could care less what happened to me; he hated me more than my mom did. I remember one day he came home drunk and beat the hell out of me that I could barely walk. My sister and mom just watched and then left me lying on the cold wooden floor, with bloody wounds all over my body. Only Luhan came and took me to my room and helped me clean up. Although he is younger than the rest of us, Luhan is the most caring person I’ve ever known. He’s a million times better than my others will ever be. If it wasn’t for him, I would’ve died in that house. I can still remember everything like it was yesterday. That feeling of blood running down my face, arms, legs, you name it. That feeling can never fade away. It comes back to me every few months. It’s a nightmare I wish I could escape. Luckily I have not had that nightmare for a while now.

And then there’s me. Well, I’m just normal, not rich but not poor either. I can take care of myself. And… no one likes me really. It’s like I have this force field around me that just makes everyone hate me. I’ve been working at Woolly Fashion store for more than 5 years, and in all of that time, no one even bothered to introduce themselves to me. They just bow down, look at me like I’m some kind of beggar *dam I hate that word.* and then walk away.  So, long story short, people hate my guts. Oh, and I don’t have friends… and I wouldn’t want it any other way J

 

End of Eun Joo POV

 

Donghae POV

 

Ok, so it’s my turn now…. Let’s make this nice and short.

Well, I’m sure you already know who I am. Of course everyone knows me and everything about me. I’m no other than the ALMIGHTY, forever GOOD LOOKING and HANDSOME Lee Donghae. Anyways, enough about my good looks, I’m rich of course. I’m only 26 and I already have my own company *naega jaeil jalaga…hehe*.

And of course it’s one of the most famous companies in Korea. But I wasn’t born rich, well kind of. What I mean is the company wasn’t just given to me like those other rich kids do.

I had to work my off for this company. As you may know, I’m a singer. So I released a couple of albums and featured in movies, dramas and TV shows. *yah Donghae, you’re so cool.* *I know brainy, I know. Now let me continue.*

Using the money I earned for my hard work, I was able to build a company of my own with the money I made. Cool isn’t it? My parents couldn’t bother just getting the company for me, so they gave me a few thousands for a start. And now I’m AWESOME and Rich…. hehe J… and I’m an Only child, so no competition…. Muahahahaha.

 

End of Donghae POV

 

Author’s note:

 

First chapter is up! The second one is coming soon!

How will those two meet?

Adoree & Nenshou