pinkblink - Euphonious

☼Summer review shop ft. SHINee

Euphonious - angst exo luhan sehun hunhan - main story image

 

Title: 10/10

I can't say much about this .-. The word you chose as the title suits the story perfectly. I believe the pleasing sound refers to Luhan's voice, am I right? Just nothing more to say here because the title is too beautiful.

Description/Foreword: 19/20

NOOOOO I CAN'T. You wrote them all too perfectly. Yet, the reason I took a mark away is only because of your choice of words ehehehe. I think you could've chosen other beautiful words with a higher level of vocabulary, especially when English is your first language. Other than that, PERFECT.

Plot: 10/10

I think this is very unique? I never seen anything as beautiful as this before. Oh my, you're officially one of my aff idols from now on.

Language*: 29/30

You only have simple mistakes like um.. you rarely use connectors. For example, “Thank you,” the singer replies with another smile. The bachelor does not see it. You could've written "Thank you," the singer replies with another smile but the bachelor does not see it. or  "Thank you," the singer replies with another smile, however, the bachelor does not see it.

I think that's the only problem you have (?) Great job for the rest!

Originality: 10/10

Honestly, I've never seen anything like this. Your title was a superb job, and the oneshot is written almost perfectly with little details. I just.. ugh I can't. You write better than I do!

Flow: 10/10

Perfect flow for the readers to understand! Wonderful job, indeed.

Characters development:  10/10

You developed both Luhan and Sehun perfectly. You described clearly what they were like and their feelings too, making this section a perfect one. 

 

FINAL: 98/100

Reviewer's comment:

Wow. Just wow. I write worse than you, I swear. You should become an author someday later! And by the way, sorry for the suuuuper late review /cries/ I've been very busy on school and I just got home from the school's camp. Hope you don't kill me .-.

-chanteks

 

 

 

*Language refers to punctutaion, paragraphing, grammar, etc.