Nictaeny9 - Dark Ties

☼Summer review shop ft. SHINee

Title: 10/10

Description/Foreword: 20/20

Plot: 8/10

Language*: 30/30

Originality: 7/10

Flow: 10/10

Characters development:  10/10

 

FINAL: 95/100

 

Reviewer's comments: 

Overall, this story is beautiful. Why did i score you 7/10 for Originality? It's not a big problem, it's pretty minor. It's just that some of the sentences you wrote are really common to me and the plot is also a bit common but i scored you 8/10 for it because even though it's common, it was written in a unique way, you know, like 'reading' and not 'watching' a k-drama. (: Taeyeon's character here is really sweet and caring, and i love the behaviors that you made the characters have! Like how 'Stephanie', the weak girl changed to 'Tiffany', the girl who can just lie through her teeth. It's really sad, the life that Tiffany is living, hope her parents can change! ): Your language is especially great! Like wow, you should be a novel author or something. The flow is also well done, i can understand the story perfectly well! And i was thinking, how did you create such a title? It was really creative, really fits the plot which is also creative! 

Long comment smh XD But this fanfic, like seriously, is recommended to be read by asianfanfics readers! ^^

If any of you is interested, click here to read this wondefully-written fanfic! <3

Thanks for requesting! 

- hallyuloverxoxo

 

*Language refers to punctutaion, paragraphing, grammar, etc.