500Sunny500 - Finding Everest

☼Summer review shop ft. SHINee

Title: 10/10

Never saw this title anywhere before, so a complete score for you.

For me, your title is so catchy, it made the readers curious about what’s going on in the story.

Good job!

Description/Foreword: 13/20

Why do I give you a lower score?

First, the description is too boring; description is a place or space where you’ll write the synopsis of the story.

Well, no offense, but the foreword is also boring; you should’ve wrote the one you wrote on the description as the foreword.

Plot: 10/10

It’s a nice plot, though you need to add some more exciting scenes and some more scenes that will freak the readers out.

Language*: 10/30

Please, use better style of talking or narrating, this story looks like it’s not about friendship but fantasy which made it boring and it honestly drifted me off to sleep.

Originality: 10/10

Yes! Your story is original! Keep up the good work ^^

Flow: 10/10

I have no comments on this, you’re so good at making the story flow perfectly through the readers’ mind. Nice!

Characters development:  9/10

You need to add one more female best friend for Jieun. Just that, overall it’s all good.

 

FINAL: 72/100

 

Comments:

I honestly liked your story, it’s really nice (to me). Although you still need to fix some more things. And, don’t be upset on my critics, it would help you improve (hopefully). Keep calm and pat yourself on the back since the result is out already.

Hwaiting! ^^

 

 

 

*Language refers to punctutaion, paragraphing, grammar, etc.