Grimchuckler - Arctic Angel

☼Summer review shop ft. SHINee

Arctic Angel

 

Title: 10/10

Your title is really wonderful, if I found this while browsing for stories I would definitely click on it!

Description/Foreword: 19/20

In the description, you gave enough informations for the readers to briefly understand half of the story first, before finally reading it out of curiosity. However, this short paragraph is supposed to be in the foreword section and instead, you should write something else in the description. But don't worry because this is just my personal opinion :) Others may have different opinions, right?

Plot: 10/10

I really love your plot so much! Well since I basically love dark plots, I enjoy reading your story^^ It's really beautiful and close to perfect! ><

Language*: 28/30

Okay so here's the only part where you have a little trouble. You got mixed up with the tenses. I think that's all so you just need to learn more about tenses since you mixed them up; you are supposed to stick into one tense except for direct speeches.

Originality: 10/10

I've never seen anything like this, not even the title, so great job!

Flow: 10/10

Perfect flow. You explained clearly how each of the members died without rushing them. You also includedwhat the other members thought about the incident by writing on Jongdae's diary. 

Characters development:  10/10

Just like the flow, you have the perfect character development as you didn't rush the story. Well done!

 

FINAL: 97/100

 

Reviewer's comment:

Oh my God. I can't believe I gave you such a high score. You did a wonderful job on the fanfic, and if I didn't pay attention to little details then I wouldn't be able to find the mixed up tenses. Overall, I love your story so much. Keep writing!

-chanteks

 

*Language refers to punctutaion, paragraphing, grammar, etc.