Do you love me?

Love U More

When they got to the restaurant,_____ asked Sungmin "So,oppa what do you do other than singing and dancing?"

"I am a song-writer,photographer, and I do martial arts," Sungmin said excitedly.

"Oh,cool!Maybe one day,you can take my picture!" _____ said happily.

"Or I can just do it right now!" Sungmin said suprising _____.

"NO,OPPA!Not while I'm eating!!" _____ said almost being embarrassed.Sungmin put his camera away and laughed."Ha-ha very funny!" _____ said sarcastically.

"So what you do other than staying in the house all day?" Sungmin asked.

"I don't do much,although I might go to the store...or hang out with my friends but not my best friend..." _____ said.

"Who's your best friend?" Sungmin asked.

"What?..Oh nothing oppa..she's probably forgotten about me..." _____ said and flashed a weak smile.

"Oh,uhm...you don't have to tell me,I just thought..." Sungmin said.

 "Oh!No,no,no,it's ok,I'm fine..I'm okay,really oppa!" _____ said making sure Sungmin understood.They didn't look at each other until they got out of the restaurant."So,do you think you know my friend if I tell you her name?" _____ asked.

"Sure" Sungmin said,but thought 'I could try!'

"Well her name was Seohyun and my very best friend," _____ said.

"I know her,she's apart of SNSD or Girls' Generation" Sungmin said.

"She's in a kpop group!Oh,I'm so excited!" _____ said excitedly.

"Would you be excited if asked you a question?" Sungmin asked,but you didn't even have a clue.

'Hmmm...I wonder what the question is about?' _____ thought, "What's the question about oppa?" _____ asked suspiciously.

"First,close your eyes," Sungmin said.

"Okay,now what oppa?" _____ asked.

"Open them!" Sungmin said sweetly.

'A rose on top of a box...what's in the box?' _____ thought, "What's in the box oppa?" _____ asked Sungmin.(What the box looked like:it was a long,white velvet box,what was inside,was a jade necklace with two characters in the middle)Sungmin opened the box to show what was inside.

"_____,do you wish to be my girl?" Sungmin asked filled with joy._____ started to have tears of joy run down her face.

"Yes Sungmin!..Yes I will!!" _____ said happily.Then Sungmin put the necklace around _____'s neck and continued to walk her home."What do the characters mean?" _____ asked.

"The characters mean 'love and happiness'" Sungmin said smiling.

When they arrived in front of _____'s door,they both stared into each other's eyes.Then they moved their faces closer and closer to where their lips met.Then _____'s phone rang,it was a text message from Henry.It said:Hey little sister,it's getting late and you should be home by now!please text back : ) -Henry.

"Well I better get going!" _____ said sarcastically.

"Okay..." Sungmin said and didn't mind.

"Bye Sungmin oppa,I'll see you tomrrow!" _____ said with a big smile on her face.

"Okay,bye!" Sungmin said and just walked away with his hands in his pockets.

Then _____ had her back up against the door biting her lip(again).She then went up stairs to get ready for bed,but before she went to bed _____ heard her phone ringing,it was a text from Sungmin.It said:Do you want to come over tomorrow for breakfast with the guys?

"1)How did you get my number?-2)sure" _____ texted back to him.

"1)Henry and 2)okay" Sungmin texted.

"See you tomorrrow!" _____ texted and then went to bed.