I'm sorry too,you know

Love U More

_____ got a cute white basket,5 red roses,5 white roses,5 different kinds of candy,and 5 different fruits._____ rearranged the fruits and roses in the basket.She also put a little note in the basket.Then,_____ put the basket on their front door and rang the doorbell.Then,_____ ran away so that way,she couldn't be seen.

Leeteuk opened the door to find a basket filled with fruit,flowers,candy,and a note."Hey guys,who ordered a basket filled with fruit,candy,roses, and it has a note from someone?" Leeteuk asked.No one seemed to have answered his question.So,he went to the kitchen and just took the note out of the basket."HEY GUYS!!COME HERE!!THE NOTE IS FROM _____!" Leeteuk said being suprised and the guys came running down stairs and into the kitchen.

"What does it say?!?!" Heechul said.

"It says:

Dear Super Junior,

  I'm sorry that I just got mad at you.Are you guys mad at me for what I did to Onew?Well anyways,I'm sorry too,you know.Also,thanks for the flowers,candy,fruit, and notes.I thought that they were very sweet,oppas and some of them said 'saranghae'.So,question:Do you guys really like me?-because I have no clue!Anyway,Sungmin told me to meet you and the guys at the theater,right?Also,by the time you finish reading this I might be in front of your door.      -Love you always,_____<3

"Wow..." Leeteuk said.

"She said that she loved us..." Hankyung said.

*Ding-dong*

"It's _____!" Heechul said.

"Who's gonna open it?" Kangin said.

"Why don't we let Sungmin open it?!" Yesung said.

"...Okay..." Sungmin said nervously.'I think I can do this without even fainting' Sungmin thought.

Once he opened the door,He saw _____ with a weak smile on her face."Hi _____!How are you?" Sungmin said continuing to be nervous.

"Uhm,I'm fine,what about you?" _____ asked.

"Good...why don't you come in?" Sungmin asked.

"Thanks," _____ said then walked inside."So,did you guys get my note?" _____ asked.

"Yeah and uhm...did you really mean it when you said 'Love you always'?" he asked.

"Well...did you guys mean it when you guys said 'I love you'?" _____ asked suspiciously.

"Yes,we meant it!" Sungmin said almost freaking out.

"And to tell you guys the truth,I really meant it when I said 'I love you'..." _____ said kind of feeling embarrassed.

"So...are you going to meet us at the theater?" Sungmin asked with curiosity.

"Yes,I will come,and now I will leave so that way I can prepare for tomorrow!" _____ said.

"Okay,bye _____!" Sungmin said while opening the door for _____.

"Bye Sungmin oppa,see you all tomorrow!" _____ said and then ran out the door.Then Sungmin quickly closed the door with his back up against the door.

"Hey Sungmin!How do you feel after talking to _____?" Eunhyuk asked.Sungmin held up a thumbs up and then fainted right into Eunhyuk's arms."You know,maybe you just need some sleep..."

"We all do,so...take Sungmin to his room and put him on his bed.The rest of us,OFF TO BED!" Leeteuk said.And they all did so.