What's happening?

Love U More

(you)

So,when I got up today,it was 7:00 and super happy!Do you want to know why?Well,it's because I'm Sungmin's girlfriend and I'm going to meet this morning for breakfast!When I went down stairs,I saw a note on the table.It said:My dear sister,_____, I will be with Super Junior-M to do some interviews that are about us.I will come home at about 11:00 tonight,okay?Love your awesome brother, Henry : )

'Aww,how sweet!' I thought.When I suddenly heard the doorbell ring I thought Sungmin was here to pick me up...it really wasn't. Once I had opened the door, I saw a bunch of cameras flashing, news reporter, newspaper writers, fans, and E.L.F.S. I kind of held out my hands as if there were sun in my eyes that were blinding from the cameras. Then, when I had the chance, I immediately slammed the door. Just then, I went up stairs to check if they had left, but they had not left yet except for the fans and E.L.F.S. So,I called Sungmin to ask what was happening.

"Where is _____,she should be here right now" Sungmin said.

Then Yesung walked over to him and said, "Dude...have patience!"

Just then Sungmin heard his phone ringing,his ring tone was Super Junior-Happy:Good Luck. "Hello, my beautiful, how are you this morning?" Sungmin asked happily.

"Listen Sungmin,you must be thinking why aren't I there, but it's only because there is a bunch of cameras,news reporters, and newspaper people!" I panicked.

"Really? I'll check up on what's happening!" Sungmin said and ran up stairs to his computer.Once he saw what was on his status board,Sungmin told _____ what was happening."_____,if you get you get on the computer and check my status board and you'll know why,I'm sorry!" Sungmin said then hung up.

I did what he said and saw pictures of us at the restaurant,on the side walk:Sungmin giving me a necklace,puting it around my neck, and at my house where I had my first kiss of sparks with Sungmin. I was surprised to see these pictures, the account name was suju13fan (note:I made up that account name,but if you have this account name,I'm so sorry...didn't know,that's why it's in bold) that had posted these pictures. I also read the comments from some others and some seemed like they hate me. A few said:She may be pretty, but she is gonna be dead because I will stalk her down and stab her with a knife.

Sungmin shouldn't be dating such a cry baby.He should dating a girl like me!

I don't think she has got the guts to date a guy like him,only because she is a fan girl!

What a stupid fan girl!She is going to die!

When I saw the third one,I texted Sungmin, "They think I'm a fan girl!"

"Really?" Sungmin texted back.

"Do you think we should go along with it or should we tell the truth?" I texted him.

"Why don't we pretend to break up and then meet up secretly if we want to see each other" Sungmin texted.

"Are sure that's okay or safe for either me or you?" I texted with concern.

"It's okay!What's the worst thing that could happen?" Sungmin texted.

"Okay...we'll go along with your plan oppa" I texted.Then,I looked out my window to see if they had left and they did.I got dressed in a red Aeropostle shirt and blue pants that had a diamond out-lined heart on it. Just in case, I grabbed two hard,frozen water bottles, my phone and sunglasses. I also wore a hoodie so that way no one knew my identity or at least see my face.When I got to the front door of their dorm, I knocked on their door and acted as if i was a sales lady selling them something.When someone open the door,it was Heechul and seemed suprised.Thus,he shut the door on me.Then I heard bunch of yelling after a few minutes. Just then, I saw Yesung open the door and let me in. "Thank you Yesung oppa!"

"No problem" Hankyung said with a smile.

Then when I entered their living room,I saw everyone doing something. Leeteuk was helping Heechul understand that he should not always shut the door on people when he is shocked.Obviously, Hankyung, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun were gone.Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk were in the kitchen then Kibum just walked into the kitchen.

"Kibum oppa...what are they doing?" _____ asked.

"Oh,uhm..they were doing a race to see who would cook the fastest and make the best waffles. Shindong and Eunhyuk are the host and co-host" Kibum said then left with an 'I'm so embarrassed' face.

Then they stopped the race and said 'hi' to _____.before they could even burn their waffles I told them, "Are you watching what you are cooking?" Then they just looked like they snapped out of trance. "You know what..instead of burning the house down,I'll take you all out to breakfast,my treat!" _____ said.

Then Shindong and Eunhyuk stopped the race and they all agreed.Before Sungmin and _____ walked out the door, Sungmin grabbed _____'s arm and  said, "You don't have to this for us" Sungmin said with a smile on his face.

"Hey Sungmin,it's okay,it's better than burning down the house and I said 'my treat,' so let's go oppa.Please oppa,sometimes you're gonna have to take my offers" ______ said being concerned.