Dance Battle

Love U More

"I could if I wanted to...where are you going with this?" Sungmin was plainly confused.

"Meet me tomorrow at the studio and give you the directions. No stress" _____ said with a frown on her face and left Sungmin just standing there watching her leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm here! Are you ready?" _____ asked as if she was happy, but still had a frown on her face. She was dressed in a pair of red shorts and a red t-shirt that said, 'bleeding is like loving youbroken heart'

"Ok so what are the rules?" Sungmin asked.

"Ok so we're going to have three rounds. First round: singing, second round: dancing, third round: both dancing and singing. You are going to pick one of the members to challenge me-"

"EUNHYUK!" Sungmin without any hesitation.

"Ok...so Eunhyuk and I are going to be challenging each other with the three rounds. Shindong will be the judge and he will judge us from 1-5 stars. Do you understand Sungmin?" _____ asked sarcastically.

"Eunhyuk-sshi is always ready!" Eunhyuk said energetically.

"Ok pick your song to sing" Shindong said.

"I'm going to sing 'Potential Break-Up' song by Aly & AJ."

"I'm going to sing 'y back' by Justin Timberlake."

When he said that, _____ started to think, 'Oh My Gosh...this ought to be good!'

_____ grabbed the microphone and started to sing, but then _____ shouted, "WAIT! I forgot the consequences. If I win, for the rest of my life I will stay away from you just like Seohyun said and you can take back the necklace. If you win, then you and I can fight off Seohyun, tell her sisters what she has been doing, and we can reconquer our love for us....Okay, I'm ready to sing."

__(La la la la la la, la la la la la la, la la la la la la la. It took too long, it took too long, it took too long for you to call back. And normally I would just forget that. Except for the fact that it was my birthday, my my stupid birthday. I played along, I played along, I played along rolled right off my back. But obviously my armor was cracked. What kind of a boyfriend would forget that? Who would forget that?

The type of guy who doesn't see, what he has until she leaves. Don't let me go. Cause without me, you know you're lost, wise up now or pay the cost. Soon you will know.

You're not livin' til you're livin', Livin' with me. You're not winnin' til you're winnin', winnin' me. You're not gettin' til you're gettin', gettin' me. You're not livin' til you're livin', livin' for me. This is the potential break up song. Our album needs just one. Oh baby please, please tell me.

When I was done, I bowed and said while handing him the microphone, "Eunhyuk! Your turn."

I bringing y back. Them other boys don't know how to act. I think it's special what's behind your back. So turn around and I'll pick up the slack.

Dirty babe, you see these shakles, baby, I'm your slave. I'll let you whip me if I miss behave.

After he sang that last line he was going to laugh, but he didn't.

It's just that no one makes me feel this way.

When he was done, he slowly put down the microphone and then started to burst out laughing.

"The song selection I choose to dance to is 'Gee'."

"I choose to dance to 'No other'."

While 'Gee' was playing, the guys just started laughing. _____ thought it was just plain rude. "Very funny..." _____ was so not happy.

"Okay...my turn."

(you)

While Eunhyuk was dancing, I just thought I could fall in love....WAIT! What am I thinking?!

"Okay, now I'm gonna dance and sing to 'Potential Break Up' song."

After a while of doing this contest, I was just yawning a lot only bacause I'm tired. I'm tired because I stayed up all night trying to be my best and at least try to win.

...

Yay! The results are in.

"The winner is...Eunhyuk!" Shindong announced.