For fun and for your own good

Love U More

(POV/ end of POV/ flashback/ end of flashback)

"Hey, _____," Henry yelled.

"What?" _____ yelled back.

"Let's go!" Henry said.

"Go where?" _____ said coming down the stairs.

"To my birthday party at the Super Junior dorm and your going to come with!" Henry said with excitement.

"Well I need to get back to my homework, so... HAVE FUN AT YOUR BIRTHDAY!" _____ said and then tried to run up the stairs,but couldn't go up the stairs because Henry is pulling her arm back so that way she can't go up stairs. "Oh, I'm sorry.. I forgot!" _____ said, then coughed to warm up her voice. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HENRY!!~ MY BROTHER IS NOW TWENTY!!!" she sung out to her brother.

"Why wouldn't you go to my birthday?" Henry said with a pout.

"Well..." _____ said with frown and glanced down. She suddenly pulled and pointed up at her wrist (even though nothing is there...), "Oh! Look at the time! I gotta get back.. to my lecture," _____ pointed her thumb at her room. Then gave a bright simle, "BYE!"

"Oh, I get it..." Henry said.

*Oh no..* _____ sighed, and calmly said, "I don't believe you do."

"You can't hide forever."

"Well.. guys can't hide their hormones forever," she retaliated.

Henry rubbed his chin, "...Touchè~"

_____ rolled her and trudged upstairs. However, she felt a hand on her arm, preparing to stop her.

"Let's play a game," he said in a somewhat serious way.

"What kind of game?" _____ asked.

"First, you need to wear a dress and get your phone," Henry commanded.

"Ugh.. I am NOT doing this again..." _____ said as if she was disgusted.

"Why?~" Henry whined. "Just do it! Please!~" Henry whimpered.

"Fine..." _____ trudged up the stairs, again.

Then Henry did a quiet fist pump in victory. He then got out his phone to make a call.

~~20 MINUTES LATER~~

As _____ was coming down the stairs, Henry hurriedly whispered into his phone "Ok, gotta go; bye!" He ended the call and put his phone in his pocket. When _____ was coming down stairs, she wore a pink sundress and said "Okay, now what??" feeling irritated.

"Close your eyes," Henry said.

"Are you sure? What if someone comes busting down the door and then takes me away! Then I won't be able to see my dear, sweet brother ever again!" _____ said sarcastically and then crossed her arms on her chest.

"Okay, you caught me, why won't you go?" Henry asked even though he knew.

"I just told you already!" _____ said raising her voice.

"Well,close your eyes!I will do a magic trick!" Henry said.

"Okay..." _____ scoffed and did as told.

As quickly as he could, Henry waved his hand in front of her face to make sure she was doing this seriously. Then swiftly picked her up by the waist, put her over his shoulder, and ran out to his car.

_____ quickly opened her eyes at his touch, and started to beat her fists on his back. "HENRY LAU!! PUT ME DOWN, OR SO HELP ME, I'LL CALL 119!!!!"

After hearing the yeodongsaeng speak her serious and furious words, he put her down on the sidewalk. While he crossed her arms, _____ crossed hers and calmed herself down with a sigh.

"Look," she started. "I just don't feel like going! Especially, because it's an all guys party, and there probably won't be anyone like.. I don't know, A GIRL!!"

"Please!!!!!!!!!" Henry whined.

"Fine!!" _____ screamed and walked out to the car; her brother following her with a pouty aegyo face. She turned around and calmly spoke, "Just stop whining, al--eo?!"

"Okay then!" Henry said excitedly, then hopped in.

--In the car--

Henry was driving to the dorm, but didn't what to do if the plan didn't work. What plan you may ask, well.. here's a little flashback.

"Just do it while I make a call!" Henry said as if he was being annoyed.

"Yoboseyo?" Leeteuk said answering his phone.

"Hey, can you get the guys on the phone? I need you guys for a plan on what to do for my sister," Henry said.

Henry

"Sure!" Leeteuk said. I almost had a heart attack when he screamed, "Super junior, come down stairs for a meeting!"

"Why did you call us down here?! Some of us were trying to do something important!!" Heechul said raising his voice at Leeteuk.

"I know your hair looks messed up, but Henry is telling us to do something for his sister!" Leeteuk yelled.

"GUYS! Not so loud; Ibet Canada could possibly here you guys!" I chuckled trying to make them be quiet.

"Okay.. 2 things..1) I didn't know you had a sister because you never talked about her, and 2) what's the plan?" Heechul said sounding irritated

"Okay, well first we'll have dance off for her to see how she reacts to your dances, and then we'll just do whatever from there. Sound okay?" I said.

"Okay. We can do that Henry!" Leeteuk said with excitement.

I was going to say something else, but i heard my sister come down stairs and then I just panicked.So, I just hurriedly whispered, "Okay, gotta go, bye!" and then ended the call.

--Super Junior Dorm--

Henry and _____ got out of the car and walked to the door. Once _____ got to the door, she pulled out her red fan put it up to where they can only see her eyes and not her nose or mouth.

_____(you)

I almost screamed when the guys screamed "HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENRY!" and then one of them the cd player.

"Who's this?" Heechul asked.

"Yeah, is she your girlfriend!" Yesung teased.

I wanted to say something, but instead my brother started to talk. "No. Actually, this is my sister, _____!" Henry explained.

"Uhm...hi..." _____ said to fill the awkward moment. They were to stunned about how you looked in your dress. _____ whispered to her brother, "Could you say something so that way it doesn't get too awkward!"

"Sure!" Henry whispered back in a heart beat. *cough cough* "DANCE OFF!" Henry screamed.

"WAIT A MINUTE! I DIDN'T SAY THAT!?" _____ panicked as she was being pushed into the dorm, and to be seated on their couch.
 Before she was, she turned to Henry and gave him three playful, but upseting smacks on the face.

"Okay here are the rules," Henry announced.

"HENRY LAU! WHY AREN'T YOU LISTENING TO ME?!" _____ asked, trying to frighten her brother.

"We'll play a song, and we'll go in age order; you will have to dance for my sister for her amusement and maybe she'll dance will you!"

"BUT I DON'T UNDER-" _____ said but then was interrupted.

"OKAY! Let's get started!" Henry said excitedly.

Henry

I hope she likes what trying to do for her.

~~1 HOUR~~

"Okay! One hour has passed, and we are down to two people! Our angel with no wings, Leeteuk and the Pink Prince, Sungmin! Who will win? Let's find out!" I announced.

 

 

 

 

Also, I could see that my sister is smiling which means is that she is having fun!

 

 

 

 

I think this made my birthday very special.

"Now, let's vote! Who votes for Leeteuk?" Henry inquired. Only Heechul, Kangin, Shindong, Kyuhyun, and Eunhyuk. "So, who votes for Sungmin?" Henry asked. Only Hankyung, Donghae, Kyuhyun, Zhou Mi, Henry, and Siwon. "Hold on, hold on; Kyuhyun-ssi, waeyo?!" Henry chuckled

"Ne?" Kyuhyun chuckled back.

"Why'd you raise you hand twice?"

"...I don't want to get beat up by Sungmin," Kyuhyun pointed at Sungmin, "or get strangled by the leader," he pointed to Leeteuk.

"Okay.. the winner is Sungmin!" Henry announced. "Now, LET'S DANCE!!" he screamed.

"Wait, wait, whoa, whoa..."

~~30 minutes later~~

While _____ was still going on with her 'wait's' and 'whoa's', everybody else was either on the phone signed in on twitter, or drinking and eating things from the buffet table. However, Henry was the only one pinching the bridge of his nose, calmly waiting for his to stop.

"Wait, whoa, wait, whoa..." _____ went on.

"JUST GET ON WITH YOUR POINT!!" Henry exclaimed into his sister's face. "Jeez..." he muttered under his breath.

"Okay," she sighed. "First of all, I think we should wait for the dancing because-" _____ got cut off.

"Because?~"

"Because we didn't cut your cake," _____ said as she and Henry looked at the cake. "Besides, I don't think you would want to eat a wax covered cake." Then, she rushed over to the table where the cake was. _____ picked it up with some of the candles melted and almost gone.

Suddenly, _____ screamed, "Come on, guys! Let's sing Happy birthday to Henry!"

And so they did all this on Henry's birthday, until it turned 11:00. Then, Henry and _____ left having the most fun night of their life.

--In the car--

"This was the most FUN I've had ever since.. well.. FOREVER!" _____ said excitedly. "Thanks."

"For doing what?" Henry said without even having a clue.

"For being the best brother and for trying your best!" _____ said proudly.

"Oh, thanks, sis! You know it's nice to- WAIT, Wait, wait a minute, My best!" Henry said.

"Yeah! You know you should try not to say your plans out loud even though you do a lot!" _____ said and then smiled.

"You know it was hard planning all this out in one hour, right!" Henry said starting to feel unappreciated.

"I know, and I still appreciate what you did for me; you're the awesome-est brother any girl could ever have!" _____ said still smiling.

--Stopped the car and in the house--

"Hey, Henry, before I go to bed can I ask you something?" _____ asked.

"Sure what is it?" Henry said getting a water bottle out of the fridge. 

"What's your schedule tomorrow?" _____ said kind of embarrassed.

"Gonna practice 'Super Girl' at the studio," Henry answers straight-forwardly. "Why?"

"Nothing..." _____ walks away, and somehow, Henry isn't suspicious. (I give him about 3 minutes)

_(you)_

As I walked up stairs I started to think what should I wear and what would they think? Wait just a minute, I'm _____ and proud to be Henry's sister! Who cares what think even if it breaks my heart... Anyway, I just need to be myself! And so I turned off my light and went to bed.

~~The Next Day~~

_____ opened her eyes and saw that it was 7:30,her brother was gone,and so she was given 5 hours before going to the studio.She took a shower,got dressed in her dancing dress, and went down stairs to get some breakfast. When _____ saw the clock, it said 11:15. "OMG, I got to like hurry the freak up!" _____said and almost panicked. So, she hurried, got into her car and drove to the studio.

--Super Junior Studio--

"Okay..so third door on the right..." _____ said and when she opened the door, _____ only saw the SHINee group.

"Who is the hottie that just burst through the door?" Onew said.

"Oh.. uhm.. mianhae!" _____ said and walked right out the door.

"Oops, this is the second, not the third door!" _____said and moved to the next door and opened it.Once _____ opened it, she saw her brother and the rest of the guys."Hey guys! Do you mind if I come and visit?" _____ asked.