My Bestie~!

Love U More

When we all got there, there was only a few people there, but _____ still had her hoodie and sunglasses on._____ went to the front desk and asked,  "Hey, Caitlin could you get me a table for 9?"

"Oh hey girl! So how's it going?" Caitlin said out loud.(Note: Caitlin is your cousin,she and her parents own your favorite cafe!)

"Shh! I don't want to be caught with them whenever news reporters come by or something!" _____ whispered to Caitlin.

"Okay sure...and also I can get you that table!" Caitlin whispered back.

_____ took off her hoodie and glasses slowly and she just followed her cousin, but _____ had to make sure the rest of the group was following.After finding out that their table would be all the way in the back, _____ was relieved.Then they ordered their drinks and Leeteuk started off the conversation by saying, "So, when is your birthday?"

"It's coming up in five days actually" _____ said.

Then Sungmin said, "I have a special surprise for you and I think you'll like it!"

"What surprise?" _____ asked.

"Well...here she comes now!" Sungmin said positively.

"Who?!" _____ asked being all jumpy.

"Hey best friend in the world, how's it going?" Seohyun said.

"AHH~!Seohyun!Look at you!How did you know that I was here?!OH,What am I talking about?!Give me a hug girl!" _____ said excitedly.

"So I heard you and Sungmin are together, how does feel?" Seohyun asked.

"I feel so in love!" _____ said.

"Okay so after this you wanna go see the girls and then we can go see a movie, okay?" Seohyun suggested.

"Sure,we can do that!" _____ said._____ thought 'How can this morning(or day) get any better than this!?' After we all ate breakfast, _____ dropped off the boys and went with Seohyun to the studio.

"Hello, can you open the door?" Seohyun asked the girls.

"Okay" Taeyeon said.Then Seohyun opened the door and when she did,the girls saw _____. Then Taeyeon started to go ballistic and said, "IS THIS A NEW MEMBER?!"

"No,no! This is my best friend in the world! We knew each other since kindergarden!" Seohyun said.

"Oh,how nice to meet you! What is your name?" Jessica said.

"Oh..my name is _____,it's very nice to meet you all!" _____ said.

"Nice to meet you too!" Sunny said happily.

Basically, that's the only thing that _____ and Seohyun did while they both were there. Then they went to the movies. After the movies, _____ took Seohyun back to the studio."This was such a fun day, I wish we could do it again sometime!" _____ said and then waved good bye.

While _____ was driving back home, she got a text from Sungmin saying, "Meet me at the park at 3(p.m.)" It was only 1:00, so _____ had time to change into a short sun dress.Then, _____ walked to the park and when she got there, she couldn't find Sungmin. Until minutes later, _____ found Sungmin behind a tree."You hid behind tree and wait for me?" _____ said as if she was confused.

"And I brought my guitar" Sungmin said adding on to her sentence.

"So~, what is this about?" _____ asked.

"I'm gonna sing you song that Ryeowook and I are putting together" Sungmin said.

"Oh cool! Can you sing some of it for me?" _____ asked excitedly.

"Sure" Sungmin said. Then he began to sing(please pretend that you don't know this song), "Love you more, love you more, Love you more, you who is in my heart. Love you more, love you more, your breathing is in my heart."

"Wow, that was amazing.I loved it and I 'love you more'!" _____ said. Sungmin smiled and said "Thank you!" Then after being in the park for a while, Sungmin took _____ out to dinner.