Emergency Shopping!

Love U More

Seohyun and _____ went to the mall and tried on so many outfits(and shoes). The first thing that _____ had tried on was a silk white dress, no straps, and a bow in the back. "So what do you think?" _____ asked Seohyun for her opinion.

"I don't like it" Seohyun answered.

"I know me too!" _____ said. Then _____ tried on a dress that had short sleeves, a few flowers by her waist and form there it kind of cuts off going toward her right, but that's just the first layer. The second layer is a layer that covers up the slit all around. "What do you think of this one?" _____ asked. 'Even though I don't like it!' _____ thought.

"I definitely, absolutely think that is not a good dress!" Seohyun said.

Then finally, _____ tried on the last dress she could ever think of. This dress had short sleeves, it was silky(and white, of coarse), it was long enough to where it came down to her ankle, it had flowers just like the last dress, and it had beads on the sleeves. "Okay this is the last dress and I actually like it!" _____ said.

"I love this dress, it looks good on you!" Seohyun said surprisingly.

"Awesome, let's go!" _____ said. Then they went to the next store that had swimsuits. The one _____ tried on was a red tankini with white flowers. "So, how's this?" _____ asked.

"I like it, next store!" Seohyun said.

Then they went the next store and it had a bunch casual clothes, but barely anybody was there. "Okay this is embarressing..." _____ said.

"You got that right!" Seohyun said positively.

_____ just found a bunch random casual clothes that match together. Then they went to shoe store for Seohyun, but _____ only tried on a white pair of ballet flats. Then Seohyun came out of the dressing room saying, "So, what do you think of my new converses! It's blue and brown!"

"Wow, those are so cute, I like those!" _____ said surprisingly. Seohyun just smiled and jumped back into the dressing room. When she jumped back out, she jumped back out in brown fur boots. "What do you think of these?" Seohyun said happily.

"You do realize it's still summer right?" _____ said confused.

"I know. I'm gonna... well actually your gonna buy these shoes and I'm gonna wait until winter to wear them. Only because if I wait to buy them in the winter, I'm for sure someone would already buy them before me!" Seohyun explained.

"Okay, well nice to know... next pair!" _____ said completely creeped out.

Seohyun walked back into the room and danced out wearing pink ballet flats. "I absolutely adore these!" Seohyun said.

"Oh wow those are cute!" _____ said.

Then Seohyun danced back in and walked back out in sneakers that had jewels where here toes would be. "I like these because they sparkle!" Seohyun said happily.

"Okay next pair!" _____ said while smiling.

Then she finally tried on the last pair. It was green high heels with red flowers on the sides. "How awesome are these?!" Seohyun sadi as if she was freaking out.

"Those look like you can wear them for Christmas!" _____ exaggerated.

"Oh whatever!" Seohyun said and came out with the five pairs she wanted. "Remember, your paying for mine!"

"I know!" _____ said making a silly face.