Something bad is about to happen

Love U More

  "Sure _____!" Henry said.

"You can come over anytime _____!" Leeteuk said.

"Thanks!...So...uhm..what are guys going to do?" _____ asked.

"We just come here to dance with our instructor, but he isn't here yet. Where the heck is he, he's late?!" Heechul said.

*Knock-knock*_you_

"Who's that?" I asked. Just as I was about to open the door, SHINee burst through the door. I got hit by the door and fell, but got caught by Leeteuk was there to catch me. I started to blush and smile.

"Why do you have the hottie in your room?!" Onew started to say."Hey! Get your hands off her, Leeteuk! We saw her first!" Onew yelled at Leeteuk.

"First of all, this is Henry's sister. Second, I don't think you guys belong here. Third, what's it to you to challenge your hyung?" Leeteuk started to fight with Onew. Once he said that,the rest of the guys started to say 'OH!' and I started to laugh. Jonghyun and Key started to pull me to their room.

"Hey! Let go of me!" I yelped.

"Or what?" Key breathed through his teeth.

Oh no, you DID NOT just say that! So, I had decided to kick him in the stomach.

Then tried to pull away from Jonghyun, but I couldn't. Just then, I saw Kangin come help me pull away from them.

"Ow.." I whimpered.

"Mianhae," he said without looking at me.

"Thank you, Kangin!" I said thankfully.

"Your welcome, _____!" Kangin said and walked away.

For a second there, I had thought that I was off the hook, but then someone came in behind me covering my mouth.

--SHINee dance room--

"Let go of me!!" I tried say through the kidnappers hand. Once he let me go, I turned around to SHINee's Maknae, Taemin. I grew wide-eyed because I usually fan-girl over Taemin at home. Now that I see him in front of me, and can't deny the fact that he just dragged me into their practice room, he is just like any other boy in their group. He is such a devious maknae..

"Why thank you!~ I love your compliment, nuna," he started.

WTF, what?! Can he read my thoughts??

"Yes," he answered. I was so schocked by this, so I just turned around to ignore the maknae.

"So.. What do want to first?" Onew said as he sat next to me, moving his face closer to her face.

I pushed his face away from min, "With you guys? Up until this point, nothing."

"How about a talent show?" Key asked.

"Oh well, I-" I started, but go cut off by Onew.

"Okay, it's settled then. We'll have a talent show!"

Why won't anybody let me finish my sentences?! They gave me a chair to sit in while I watched.

Onew did an imitaion of a duck sound. 

Jonghyun tried to win me over with song and a rose. 

Since when did he have that??

"He carries some around in his bag," Taemin whipered to me.

Why thank you, devious maknae!~

"I love it when you call me that, nuna," he whispered with glee.

Next was Key trying to impress me with his many dances.. I think...

Why would he do this?? This just plain wierd...

Next was Minho; even though he didn't want to do this, he did it anyway. He did his aegyo.. 

Well.. this is going to leave a scar in my brain...

Then last, but not least, Taemin did some aegyo. 

OMFG! KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Taemin is just too cute to be mad at!~

"Well I want you to stand up," I said to start my plan.

"Okay?" Onew said.

"Okay,now come 'hug' me from behind," _____ said.Onew started to smile,but not for long! "Ready?" I asked to 'make sure'.

"Yeah!" Onew said._____ breathed in and out.Then,stepped on his foot,slapped his face,and knocked him down onto the floor.Then _____ left the room.

--Super Junior dance room--

"Hey guys!What are you doing?" _____ asked happily.

"What did you do over there?" Heechul asked.

"Go see for yourselves if you want to know!" _____ said.Then they started to rush over there.

--SHINee dance room--

Once they got there,they saw Onew on the floor."SHE...IS...A...DEVIL...CHILD!" Onew said._____ started to laugh and all the guys turned around to look at _____.

"What are you guys looking at!?You guys look like you've seen a ghost or something!" I said.

"You?Did that to Onew?" Heechul asked.

"She was a tough child back when she and I were younger..." Henry said.

"I only did that because you guys did so much for me and all I could do was return a thank you by doing that..." _____ said.

_____ started to feel bad for what she did to Onew.When they all walk back to their dance room,they all started to smile.

"Why are you guys smiling?" _____ asked suspiciously.

"They wanted to see if you could figure out that they were just pretending to be disappointed with you..." Henry said.

"Why!? You guys almost made have guilt or... HEART ATTACK!" _____ said being concerned."I'm leaving..." _____ said disappointed.

"_____,it was just-" Henry said.

"No,Henry...just leave me alone..." _____ said while picking up her purse and then left.

"I told guys so...but you know what,she likes white and red roses!" Henry said trying to take away all their frowns.Then they all got out their phones and called a bunch of different people.

*flashback*

"Thanks Henry!" _____ said.

"Hey,why don't we see if she can figure out that were just playing with her?" Heechul said.

"I don't think you guys should do that..because she's just gonna get mad at you guys!" Henry said.

"Oh,come on Henry!What the worst thing that could happen?" Heechul said.