Impressed

Love U More

"You really must love me if you would do all this for me!" _____ said with smile.

"I do I...I 'love you more'!" Sungmin said and held out his hands as if he were going to hug _____.

"So do you have any plans for my birthday?" _____ asked suspiciously.

"Yes, but you are gonna have to wait!" Sungmin said.

"Drat!" _____ said sarcastically. Right after dinner Sungmin decided to tell her to pretend to break up with her. They started to 'break up' when Sungmin started to walk _____ home.

"I'm afraid I'm gonna have to break up with you" Sungmin pretened to say and looking at _____'s necklace,glad to see that she would still be wearing it. _____ just went along with it.

"Why?! Especially what we've been through?! What I've done for you, what you've done for me, what we've done for each other oppa!" _____ said.

"Mianhae...,it's over.goodbye _____" Sungmin said and left.

"Saranghae, Sungmin!" _____ mumbled to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning _____ woke up. It was 9:00 and she checked Sungmin's status. There were apparrently pictures of her and Sungmin at the restaurant for dinner. Then pictures of Sungmin breaking up with _____ and her crying after.Here were the comments: He finally got rid of her.Now she's out of his life!

THANK GOD she done with Sungmin!Now I don't have to kill her because it's just too much work and I just have too many things to do anyway.

You know what, they were a good couple, but a better couple would be me and Sungmin!

I was surprised but impressed with Sungmin's acting. After getting on the computer, _____ the doorbell. Before even opening the door, _____ looked through the peeking hole.She was surprised to see Seohyun. Well, not surprised to see she's here, but the fact that she came here in bunny slippers, sleep clothes, and her teddy bear. Then _____ opened the door being worried, "Seohyun...why did you come here with only your slippers, pajamas, and teddy?"

"Besides that point, I heard you and Sungmin broke up! Why?" Seohyun said freaking out.

"Probably because we weren't meant to be!" _____ said. Then I thought, 'Oh, I hope this fools Seohyun! If anybody knew that she was such a gossiper, someone or she would freak out.'

"Oh, that bites!" Seohyun said feeling bad for _____.

"It's okay, I'm pretty sure we weren't for each other...can we stop talking about him?" _____ said pretending to be sad.

"Oh yes, definetly. Whatever is okay with you" Seohyun said being concerned. "...Is your brother awake or is he busy?" Seohyun said picking a different topic.

"You know I should go check" _____ said unsure. So, _____ went up stairs to see if Henry was home. _____ took a peek in his room and it seemed like he fell off his bed without even noticing. Then when _____ came down stairs, _____ told Seohyun that Henry had fallen off his bed and they both ended up laughing together. Then Seohyun left after a few minutes, and Sungmin called _____."Hello, This is your boo speaking!" _____ said happily.

"And this is your prince speaking! So did it work?" Sungmin asked.

"Yes it worked, thanks to you oppa!" _____ said.

"Now here is what I want you to do is remember this" Sungmin said.