There's a someone and a way

Love U More

"What's wrong? I'm just expressing my love and making sure was ok."

"Oh really?" _____ said still in an angry tone. Then, _____ said calmly, "If you like Seohyun, you could have just told me."

"I don't, I love only you" Sungmin said grabbing _____'s arm and trying to comfort her. Before he could, _____ pulled her arm back to her side, turned around so she can't see Sungmin's face, and crossed her arms across her chest. Then, Sungmin turned _____ back around, holding on to her arms tightly, and tried to kiss her. _____ held up her fan in front of her face.

"Ok, why won't you hug or even kiss me? You're my girlfriend, right?" Sungmin asked being confused.

_____ just stood there for a second and then let out a big "ARG!"

_____ then yelled, "I'm torn!"

"What do you mean?" Sungmin asked still confused.

"Yesterday...Onew came over and saw me crying on the couch. Surprisingly, he bought me my favorite flowers and apparently he was comforting me for the rest of the day" _____ said while playing with her fingers.

"What?! Well, if you had to choose, who would you pick?" Sungmin said panicking.

"Well...between you two, you both have flaws."

"And they are?" Sungmin said impatient.

"Well, with you, you're the one that plays a little cute card to get girls and he just tries his best for girls to like him and go out-you know if you really love, you wouldn't do this to me."

"What?"

"You wouldn't kiss my best friend, do something so I could just forget and run away from it!" _____ said and ran out the door. Sungmin followed her out the door saying, "Ok do want the truth?"

"Sure."

"How come you haven't told her yet?" Sungmin asked almost raising his voice.

"Because, if I tell her then she'll just tell the press. I know every single thing about this girl and nothing had change until yesterday!" _____ said raising her voice.

"What do you mean? You said that Onew was there for the rest of the day!" Sungmin said freaking out.

"Well, Onew was only there until 5'o'clock and then Seohyun came to my house" _____ said with her head down.

(flashback)(you)

*Knock-knock*

"Come in!" I said.

"Hey there girl-friend how's it going?" Seohyun said in a sort of mean way.

"I'm fine, you?" _____ said.

"Well I feel great and you know that you're faking. Stay away from Sungmin, he's mine and nothing can get in my way of telling the press. So, if you kiss or even hug him, you gonna die with a knife in your heart!" Seohyun said with a wicked smile on her face.

"Seohyun you've changed! You used to be my best friend and now you're some kind boyfriend stealer!...WAIT a MINUTE! Were you the one that posted the pictures and said on the internet that you'd kill me with a knife?!" _____ said freaking out.

"Guilty as charged!" Seohyun said.

"Get out of my house now Seohyun!" _____ yelled.

"Ok...whatever floats your boat bestie!" Seohyun said while walking out of the house slowly.

"And that's what happen."

"Wow...she seemed so innocent when she came over to our dorm."

"Well she doesn't seem like little miss innocent does she now."

'What do you do now you idiot Sungmin! Wait, why am I thinking this to myself?' Sungmin thought. "What do I do now?" Sungmin asked worried.

"I have a plan, but you would have to-actually never mind, you wouldn't do it."

"Do what?" Sungmin asked being confused.

"Ok, so you would be able to win against me in a dance battle?" _____ asked in a mean way.