The Date

Love U More

(purple)

"OH~! I'm so excited" _____ said.She was walking to the Super Junior dorm,until she got grabbed from behind.When _____ saw the person's face,it was the SHINee group from yesterday."Onew?" _____ asked with suspicion.

"Look,I know that your not such a nice girl,but this will help that," Onew said.What 'this' was,was a mask that had sleeping gas running through it.Once _____ saw it she started to run away,but couldn't because Jonghyun and Key was blocking her way.Then Minho and Taemin held _____ up against the wall and Onew put the mask over mouth._____ couldn't escape from it so she just fell asleep.

~~MEANWHILE~~

Sungmin was wondering where the heck was she?So,he called Henry and said that _____ wasn't there.He thought that she probably had something to do.Basically,Sungmin just waited for her until he called her at 8:00.

_____ was starting gain consciousness and saw Onew right in front of her at a table in their house."WHAT THE CRAP,ONEW!?" _____ said freaking out.

"I'm sorry my princess!" Onew said creepily.

Then _____ heard her phone ringing.(her ring tone was Henry's violin playing from Don't Don) "Hello,Sungmin?" ______ said.

"Where the heck are you?!" Sungmin said freaking out.

"I'm at SHINee's dorm..."

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING THERE?! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ON A DATE!" Sungmin said worriedly.

"Well to tell you the truth,Onew ambushed me on the way to your dorm and-" _____ said then Onew covered ._____ bit his hand and continued talking to Sungmin."And I think Onew is keeping me a prisoner here..." _____ said."Come save me Pink Prince!" _____ said.

"Yes,my beautiful princess!" Sungmin said bravely and then hung up.

"Well,if you will excuse me Onew,I'm waiting for my prince to come and save from a very stupid dragon!" _____ said.

*knock-knock*Then Sungmin started banging on the door "Onew!!Open the door!!"

"What?" Onew said.

"Where is she?!" Sungmin asked worriedly.

"I'm right here!Let's go!" _____ said pushing Onew out of the way.