Wierd yet sweet

Love U More

45 minutes later,_____ heard knock on the door over and over again.Once it stopped she counted out 3 fruit basket and they're from Heechul,Siwon, and Eunhyuk.3 candy baskets from Shindong,Kangin, and Kibum.3 bouquets of red roses from Hankyung,Yesung, and Donghae.3 bouquets of white roses from Leeteuk,Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun.Last but not least,1 big bouquet of white and red roses._____ still felt disappointed until she read all the notes the bouquets and gifts.

Leeteuk's note:I'm sorry we hurt your feelings.I just want to tell you that I love you.

Reaction:_____ started to blush and read the next note.

Heechul's note:REALLY SORRY THAT WE HURT YOUR FEELINGS!!! I just want you to be happy.

Reaction:_____ laughed and said "Wish I was Heechul...wish I was"

Hankyung's note:Please don't cry _____,it was all Heechul's plan and we didn't know what would happen.So,if you want to hurt or blame anyone,do that to Heechul because he deserves it! Saranghae!

Reaction:_____ Just started to laugh.

Yesung's note:BLAME Heechul for your sadness and turn your frown upside down into a smile! : )

Reaction:_____ smiled.

Kangin's note:Stay strong and don't let Heechul's foolish-ness get in the way of your happiness.

Reaction:All _____ did was hold the note up to her heart.

Shindong's note:Come to me if you're ever sad and I'll become a big teddy bear for you.

Reaction:"...Okay then on to the next note!"

Sungmin's note:I'm sorry if you think we acted so stupid.To make it up to you,meet us at the theater tomorrow. PS Call us oppa.

Reaction:_____ didn't know what to do because she just felt heart-broken.

Eunhyuk's note:I'm sorry if we all acted like idiots.I'll sing y back in English if you want me to!

Reaction:"NO~!" _____ said and started laughing.

Donghae's note:Sorry if Heechul told us to act like complete idiots because he's an idiot.

Reaction:"You guys aren't complete idiots...well...maybe Heechul,but not complete IDIOTS!!"

Siwon:I'm sorry but sometimes we like to joke around.

Reaction:"I'm not saying that you guys can't fool around,it's just that as long as it's not so disappointing!"

Ryeowook's note:I'm sorry if we made you cry before we didn't mean for that to happen.One thing I want to tell you that is important to me is that I love you.

Reaction:_____ blushed again.

Kibum's note:Don't let Heechul get in your way even if he's a good actor.

Reaction:"Which means I should watch my back everytime I'm around Heechul!"

Kyuhyun's note:I don't want you to cry so if could please smile for us and be happy.

Reaction:"Thanks Kyuhyun!"

"Well that was a lot of notes..." _____ said.Then she just thought of something.